Not new, just lonely

Replies

• seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    :D
  • anyone here who'd like to FR me, please go ahead! i am in serious need of motivation right now...
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    feel free to add me people :)
  • hatterasclayer
    hatterasclayer Posts: 10 Member
    You can add me if you like, Becky.
  • michellewong699
    michellewong699 Posts: 98 Member
    Please send me requests as well!!

I have been on the hunt for new active friends,
    It'd be nice if someone found me once in awhile too ;)
  • I am sort of new too and looking for friends! I have just starting using MFP again to help me stay a little more on track! I am always up to make more friends!
  • bluedolphin2828
    bluedolphin2828 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm lonely too --add me!
  • drapleb
    drapleb Posts: 34 Member
    Hello, I am new and looking for accountability also! Please feel free to add me :)
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Just added you!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Always excited for new MFPals.

Cheers to the motivation and the celebration!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hey all feel free to add.. I'm always happy to motivate and or chat with anyone.
  • Please friend me too. I only have 2. I've been doing this for 2 weeks now--and have lost 7 pounds--yipee!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    I just purged some friends who haven't logged on in months, so I'd love to add some new active ones.
  • Let me know when you find out. (About weight tracker) thanx
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Ohai! Sending a FR!
  • frkikes
    frkikes Posts: 15 Member
    Anyone can add me, i need friends, it's always good too give and get support and get new ideas for food! :)
  • xenabee1
    xenabee1 Posts: 9
    anyone can add me too. I have been doing LC since January. I like new friends and you can never have too much support :)
  • Feel very free to add me!! :-) I am new to this though but still looking for friends too. :-)
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    I sent you a friend request. I just started in here a few weeks ago so I can use the support also and try to support friends on here.
  • Feel free to add me too! I'm new to this site and looking for motivational, encouraging pen pals!