wish list...

Options
do you have a healthy lifestyle wish list? on my list are items like: a kayak, ChaLEAN Extreme, a road bike, running shoes.

did you ask Santa for help with your wish list? i did. found out this past week that Santa is bringing me a new Trek bike! YIPPPPY!

let Santa know what you want, he just might make it happen.

cheering you ALL on to a healthier lifestyle.
Jane

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire was on my wish list
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    I don't want Santa to bring me anything, but he can take away about two inches from my hips!! :flowerforyou:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    a set of hand weight, and Jillian's 30 day Shred.
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Rebox shape ups!
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My biggest thing on my wish list right now is that Santa can somehow make me better so I can start working out again!!! My wish list also includes things due to a healthier lifestyle... I asked for new clothes! Almost all of mine didn't stay on me anymore. So I made sure that was the top of my list this year. I also want a new sports bra too. As far as workout programs or weights I think for now I am good, but anything that I might be given I would be more than happy for.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Oh I could think of so many things...

Snowshoes
    Hiking Boots
    Trekking Poles
    Hiking Backpack
    REI Giftcards

(Are you sensing a theme here?? Hahaha.)
  • Sprinkles77
    Options
    I asked Santa for a yr memebership to the gym, 30 day Shread, weight lifting gloves, and new sneakers. (I doubt Santa will touch the sneaker thing) ;0)
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Will power!
  • AllisonMO
    AllisonMO Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    New clothes for the new me--down from a 10-12 to a 6 since last Christmas. :smooched:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    New HRM that calculates calories burned so I don't have to figure it on the web.
  • Spin bike!!! I want a spin bike for my house because I figured if I am watching TV rather then sitting on the couch I will jump on the bike to watch the game
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Polar S1 Foot Pod
    2 20lb hex-head dumbbells
    A quality jump rope
    Padded pushup bars
    Resistance band with handles
  • turbojanem
    Options
    New clothes for the new me--down from a 10-12 to a 6 since last Christmas. :smooched:

this one i can SO relate to. last year i was wearing 18's. my 10's are not staying up so easily these days. i have bought some mix and match pieces this fall, and don't plan on wardrobe purchasing till spring/summer after i do ChaLEAN extreme. i'm ordering it next Wed, so it will be here and i will be doing it before Christmas :))))
  • turbojanem
    Options
    check back in with me after Christmas to let me know what Santa brought!
    Jane
  • funnygirl0940
    Options
    I talked to my hubby aka santa baby about getting rear suspension since we ride on cobble stone roads and i have 3 herniated discs...it's so hard. but he did remind me that a rear suspension bike is going to be harder to get up the hills than a hard tail. I love my Trek...it's been a good "horse" for 8 years :D

Well, the give me spirit did come over me and i did let santa baby know i wanted a new iphone 4 for Christmas...he took me on a date last week to get one but all of Guadalajara was out of them w/plans...they were getting more in yesterday but w/our hectic schedule and it being first come first serve, we couldn't make there in time to get one. Now i will wait and wonder if santa baby will bring me a new iphone 4 to put under the tree for me....

i also had santa baby buy us a new bbq, since our old one had burned out the burners! it wasn't the big Weber w/the 30 year warranty & extra burner but w/our son needing a car, this new baby is going to work for us for a few years...hopefully.

Lastly, for myself...I wanted to reach my 145 pound goal...I'm presently 155.5 and working diligently at it...I'll get my Christmas gift to myself, whether it be the 25th of Dec or the 25th of Jan 2011! :D