Calling all Nursing Students :)

Options
Any CNA, LPN, or RN's out there? Just started nursing school--looking to brighten my future in all aspects of my life :)

Replies

• nikkik8806
    nikkik8806 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a nursing student in a 2 year RN program. Exams tend to derail my eating and exercise :/
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! Or anyone else.
  • amylittle1213
    amylittle1213 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You've already added me, but others feel free to add me as well. (or I will add you!)
    I am a nursing student in a 2 year degree program and am graduating in December. I have a lot of stress in my life and having others to talk to and keep me accountable makes things so much easier! I'll be there for anyone :)
  • 24lol25
    24lol25 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm currently training to be a C.N.A.! :)
  • LauraMarie212
    Options
    I'm an RPN in Canada, the stress never ends once your out of school! There are many different ways to tackle this stress, and I urge you to find your way so it doesn't get over your head. Exercise is a great one and has so far been working for me. Also, as a nurse sleep is a rarity so I found it also helps with that! Feel free to add me :)
  • krystal_black
    Options
    I am training as a ARNP feel free to add me =]
  • jellyfish1976
    Options
    I am a sophomore nursing student going for my BSN. I would love to have some fellow nursing students and nurses as my support buddies because I know you can relate! Feel free to add me!!

Stacy
  • whitbynurse
    Options
    I'm an RN in the ER and I remember all too well the stress and absolute nightmare that was nursing school! I'm in Ontario, Canada and did my RPN (same as LPN) first then went back for my RN degree. Us nurses are permanent students always learning and growing and bettering your practice even way after the tough academic part is over. The stress doesn't change but you eventually realize you are much more confident and comfortable in your practice and skills and its all just a different kind of stress once school is done. Feel free to add me or any other nurses or nursing students for that matter! We have a challenging career and the shift work and stress can make healthy lifestyles very difficult and we tend to put our patients needs before our own. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • nurselucyp83
    Options
    Hiya!
    I'm a second year nursing student :-)
  • CRHarrigan
    Options
    I am finishing up my final year of Practical Nursing school, write my licensing exam on May 21!
    Feel free to add me!
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am taking my last class A&P before applying to nursing school in 11 months. I would love to have other nurse fiends who know hat I m going thru.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I got my acceptance letter! I am officially a Nursing student. I'm kind of worried, though, that with school five days a week and lots of studying, I won't get around to exercising as much.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get into nursing school! I applied for next fall :) *crosses fingers*
  • jolenekov
    jolenekov Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a second year nursing student.
  • littlelu14
    Options
    Any more students or nurses out there? =)