NSV!

Options
allietuge
allietuge Posts: 343 Member
Today being Fat Tuesday I have avoided all the temptations at work! Pastries. .brownies. .cookies. .King cake. .and pizza.

I passed on everything. I enjoyed my fruit and grain bar and ate lunch when I got home. I also got my hair done today and I'm feeling sassy and great!!

hope you all are having an amazing day!

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! :-) That is truly cool.

I'd say that I withstood all of the challenges and temptations of Fat Tuesday but no one I know celebrates it in any way, shape or form...and the only snack to be had in my office today was a stale jar of old Laffy Taffys (which I dislike anyway) and some day-old Folgers coffee.

hehe
  • JessAilene86
    JessAilene86 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great work! Avoiding treats when they are in your face all day is always tough.
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Good work!

I'm focusing on gaining muscle/losing fat at the moment. I've always had a goal weight in my head but I have to near starve myself to get there and then I can't maintain it. So I'm learning to accect that a few kilo's heavier than my goal is OK.

anyway I've been training hard, eating well and not seeing any change on the scale, again something that I need to get used to. Was struggling with it a bit last week but 2 people complemented me on my change in shape 'wow you're waist is looking small, you're arms have alot of definition' etc.. just what I needed to hear :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!