Ben and Jerry's Pint

Options
uconnwinsnc
uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
I left myself the 1,000ish calories needed to eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's new core flavor tonight. Which one should I go for?

Replies

• ldula88
    ldula88 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried the new core flavors yet, but I heard Peanut Butter Fudge Is awesome. Red Velvet is my favorite regular flavor, or Karmel Sutra!!! ugh now I want Ben and Jerrys, haha
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Phish Food
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I tried Hazed and Confused the other day and it was AWESOME. Highly recommend. I may never have any other flavor.
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just had a pint of Cinnamon Buns last Friday. To die for!
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    choc chip cookie dough is my go to no matter the brand
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    omg....if you aren't allergic to nuts or anything....."If I had 1,000,000 flavours" is the best one.....it's like digging for treasure...white chocolate chunks, peanut butter cups, chocolate covered toffee pieces, chocolate almonds....all in yummy chocolate ice cream.....my fave flavour
  • amylittle1213
    amylittle1213 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Half-Baked! :)
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    i haven't tried any of the core flavours yet but i AM planning on having a whole thing of New York Super Fudge Chunk on my day of sweet, sweet gluttony when i drop below goal.
  • ldula88
    ldula88 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    omg....if you aren't allergic to nuts or anything....."If I had 1,000,000 flavours" is the best one.....it's like digging for treasure...white chocolate chunks, peanut butter cups, chocolate covered toffee pieces, chocolate almonds....all in yummy chocolate ice cream.....my fave flavour

Can you be in love with ice cream? I think this flavor might be my soulmate ;) lol
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    None of the new flavors sound good to me. However, I'm now in the mood for some Chocolate Peppermint Crunch (my love the last few months).
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My all-time fave: Chubby Hubby. I don't even know if it's still out or in the graveyard. My hubby's fave (and I KNOW it's still in production) is Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Please share with me!! I have calories to spare!!
  • alexflynn011
    alexflynn011 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Blondie Brownie core
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It's Cherry Garcia or Mint Chocolate Cookie for me. (I have at least 1 each week--it sure is tough to stop at 2 servings to keep it around 500 calories.)
  • tomandshell
    tomandshell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My wife tried the salted caramel core last week and she thought it was too salty.

I'm about two months away from switching to maintenance and that extra 1000 calories a day will hopefully allow me a few little indulgences every now and then. A whole pint on the couch during a movie? Never again. But I might get a scoop or two some time in May.
  • ghostsnstuff
    ghostsnstuff Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Can you be in love with ice cream? I think this flavor might be my soulmate ;) lol

I love you both so much right now, having found people who also love it. My best friend hates it, but I say it's 1000000% worth the calories, just as long as you only have on occasion ;)
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I vote for Red Velvet Cake, Cheesecake Brownie, or Half Baked! (Sometimes I've bought the Half Baked frozen yogurt to feel less guilty. Ha, ha.)