Finding it hard staying on track

Options
I've been struggling lately to make the right choices. I want to lose weight, I definitely do. I'm just feeling lately that i can't do it :( just lacking major motivation i think. anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• biancagetsfit94
    biancagetsfit94 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This used to be my biggest problem, and still is something that i struggle with. I think the main thing is to believe in yourself and believe in the goal that you have set for yourself. Take lots of before pics, and even weekly pics to motivate yourself. For me personally, if I manage to eat healthily an entire day, its even easier for me to eat healthy the next. I just love knowing that im on a roll. I also think its extremely to have 1 or 2 cheat days per week. Never feel deprived. Trust me when i say that I never thought i could commit to losing weight but i have successfully done it due to what i have said and even more tips.
    You CAN do it!!!
  • MistyKnapp
    Options
    This used to be my biggest problem, and still is something that i struggle with. I think the main thing is to believe in yourself and believe in the goal that you have set for yourself. Take lots of before pics, and even weekly pics to motivate yourself. For me personally, if I manage to eat healthily an entire day, its even easier for me to eat healthy the next. I just love knowing that im on a roll. I also think its extremely to have 1 or 2 cheat days per week. Never feel deprived. Trust me when i say that I never thought i could commit to losing weight but i have successfully done it due to what i have said and even more tips.
    You CAN do it!!!

I found that for me, I keep mental images of what I want to look like eventually (this is realistic, not something that is not attainable) and I do have 1 cheat day. I also want to wear pretty clothes (right now, I don't feel pretty enough to wear anything but jeans and a t shirt).
  • timmemin
    timmemin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Everyone has days they feel that way. The important thing is to realize it early and face it head on. I log my food the day before and make my lunch before I go to bed. That way, I have little excuse for myself when I wake up. When I really feel hopeless, I read success stories. It helps me set goals and realize my own self worth. Keep going girl, you deserve the best!