Hi, I'm a newbie

Options
Hi, I'm new. A friend told me about this through her blog. she has a group of people doing this together and some of them might see me on here. I just moved away and don't have too many friends here yet, except food, of course. So, I could use some support. I need to lose about 40 pounds (50 would be nice)
Glad to be here
T

Replies

• tinathinplease
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. A friend told me about this through her blog. she has a group of people doing this together and some of them might see me on here. I just moved away and don't have too many friends here yet, except food, of course. So, I could use some support. I need to lose about 40 pounds (50 would be nice)
    Glad to be here
    T
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: I am in for 75+++
  • tinathinplease
    Options
    Thanks for welcoming me! I feel blessed to have found this tool
  • buckeyebabe
    Options
    You can do it Tina! Please remember though, stand tall and proud no matter what size you are and get out there and make some friends. There are several of us that will be here to give you on line support. I just hope you meet some friends wherever "here" is so that you can get some face to face support as well!
    Hang in there! I'm pulling for you!
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Hello, good luck to you in your endeavor Tina. You know as long as you keep working at it and be honest you'll do just fine. Congratulations for being motivated to live a more healthy life.
  • kewlmama
    Options
    welcome tina and good luck! :smile:
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: You can do it:bigsmile: