Leslie Sansone Walk

Options
Hey! I recently started Leslie Sansone 30 days work out plan. I was wanting to know if anyone has any success stories to share to keep me motivated? How much did you lose and how long did it take you? Can you lose without dieting or not? I know obviously you have to do diet but how much you can lose without dieting?

Replies

• Hirkaur
    Hirkaur Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey! :smile: I recently started Leslie Sansone 30 days work out plan. I was wanting to know if anyone has any success stories to share to keep me motivated? How much did you lose and how long did it take you? Can you lose without dieting or not? I know obviously you have to do diet but how much you can lose without dieting?
  • hjhandlos
    Options
    I started out doing the Leslie Sansone walk about 8 years ago. It's kind of a gateway workout video in that it will motivate you to
    get up and get moving and perhaps try something harder. Never diet, diets have a beginning and an end, and when they end you'll go back to your old ways and all the weight that you worked so hard to lose will come back. Regarding your questions: I haven't really had to diet very much, I am a strict vegetarian and weight hasn't been too much of a concern, I keep track of what I eat to make sure I get the proper nutrition.
    You have to commit to a lifestyle change that involves both healthy eating and regular exercise. What better person to give the
    gift of life long good health to than yourself? Leslie Sansone is a great start, if you want to add some strength training and you prefer to do DVDS you could try The Firm out, or if you want to gain flexibility and some tone Windsor Pilates is amazing.
    Good luck to you! You can do it!
  • Hirkaur
    Hirkaur Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you :happy: I am also a vegetarian.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!