I need some motivation and success stories.

Options
Guys. I'm really struggling here. No matter what I do, it seems that I can't get this weight off.

Its been over a month and I've lost MAYBE a pound and a half. No change in measurements. I don't know what to do.

I'm eating right. I'm working out . I was doing yoga, but now that classes are over for the summer I have to wait til the first week of september to start them again (although I have been semi-practicing on my own at home). At that point I will also be signing up for a body sculpting class and possibly a "tone it up/slim it down" class as well. Doin this along with cardio will surely send me down the path to having a goddess body, right?

I want to look a tiny bit better by halloween. a LOT better by my birthday (a week from christmas). and LOADS better when I'm due to be a bridesmaid in March.

Is there hope?

Ugh,

I am at then end of my rope. ::grumble:

Replies

• pussycatsandtoast
    Options
    Guys. I'm really struggling here. No matter what I do, it seems that I can't get this weight off.

Its been over a month and I've lost MAYBE a pound and a half. No change in measurements. I don't know what to do.

I'm eating right. I'm working out . I was doing yoga, but now that classes are over for the summer I have to wait til the first week of september to start them again (although I have been semi-practicing on my own at home). At that point I will also be signing up for a body sculpting class and possibly a "tone it up/slim it down" class as well. Doin this along with cardio will surely send me down the path to having a goddess body, right?

I want to look a tiny bit better by halloween. a LOT better by my birthday (a week from christmas). and LOADS better when I'm due to be a bridesmaid in March.

Is there hope?

Ugh,

I am at then end of my rope. ::grumble:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I sure hope you found the "success stories" thread and are reading away!! If you want success stories - you'll find 'em there! Good luck.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

YOU CAN DO IT!
    Stick with it and it will pay off

Are u eating enough??
    I started here in Jan and was eating 1490 cals....NOT working out
    I increase my cals as I started to work-out...walk on the treadmill 30-45 min daily...

Hang in there...keep up the good work!
    Fingers crossed the scale will soon show a big loss for you!
    KIM