Jillian Michaels the collection - whichDVD is best???

Options
I'm aiming to get back on track with my exercise and recently brought the Jillian Michaels collection and just wondered which one of these is the best (in your opinion?) I've done 30DS and am happy to give it another go but just looking for other opinions. Thanks

30DS - No More Trouble Zones - Banish Fat boost metabolism - 6 week 6 pack

Replies

• Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've done 30DS and Ripped in 30 before however I think the best one for actually loosing weight on the scales is Banish Fat Boost metabolism. I think I am going to start doing this again. I need to reboot my exercise regime. Planning to combine it with some extra cardio - most likely power walking.

Feel free to add me if you want a Jillian buddy! Love a bit of jillian tough love.
  • pzjd09
    pzjd09 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. Love it because it is challenging and changing every two weeks. I also have the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 30DS. Those are great for change up.
  • CBales_05
    CBales_05 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1 of her Body Revolution.

I do have a ton of other ones that I usually mix it up. I don't really have a favorite 'go to' DVD of hers.
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    I have done Ripped in 30 before as well as Killer Buns & Thighs and 6 week 6 pack. Usually I combine KB&T & 6W6P and do a 75 minute workout.
  • ditzie2009
    ditzie2009 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have done Ripped in 30 before as well as Killer Buns & Thighs and 6 week 6 pack. Usually I combine KB&T & 6W6P and do a 75 minute workout.

Wow!!! 75 mins - she kills me in 20 mins lol!!!!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels and Chalene Johnson. I have 30DS, 6wk to a 6pk, banish fat and boost metabolism, and no more trouble zones. I am doing Chalean extreme and on my non weight days I will be alternating banish fat and boost metab and No more trouble zones, with 6wk to a 6pk on 2 weight days
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    NMTZ is my favorite! love the weight aspect of it and I get a good dose of cardio from the elliptical. Of the others I have done - RI30 would be preference over 30DS for sure.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Am I the ONLY guy who does Body Revolution ??????
    she makes me feel like a girl when she says "work those glutes " LOL
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I really liked No More Trouble Zones. You could pick a series of body parts and create a custom workout.

I did Level 1 of 30 DS and got bored before I even got to the 2nd level.
  • tessiebear40
    tessiebear40 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have the same collection. Love them all but for the last month I have been doing No More Trouble Zones as I love the weights. Banish Fat Boost Metabolism I liked for the cardio and weight loss but my knees didn't agree :( Enjoy the burn :)
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Nope. My husband really likes JMBR. Jillian workouts are his favorite. Quick and effective.
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, they're all so good! I've done 30DS, NMTZ, BFBM, Ripped in 30, Shred it w/ Weights (the kettlebell workout), Yoga Meltdown.

BFBM is probably my fave. Such a kick-butt workout. Leaves me feeling strong and exhausted!
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Nope. My husband really likes JMBR. Jillian workouts are his favorite. Quick and effective.

thank you for your reply
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    has anyone done Hard Body?

I started with 30DS, then went to Ripped in 30, in combo with Yoga inferno...I admit, yoga inferno was nice..but its not something that I feel Im getting a SUPER big workout from. I now do Extreme Shed N Shred...I enjoy level 1 most, but try to double up level 1 and 2 once a week (usually on a weekend when I have more time)