Dust off that INSANITY package and LETS DO THIS!!

Options
medlaura
medlaura Posts: 282 Member
I'm starting insanity today and determined to finish it, who is with me??! ..Lets get ready to dig deeper!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• skytoads
    skytoads Posts: 79
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You got this! Search the Success Stories forum for Insanity results any time you need motivation to keep going!
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    There's also an Insanity group who is on day 16, I think. You can always go and post there, I'm sure the group won't mind. I think it's just called Insanity Challenge.
  • willyc17
    willyc17 Posts: 21
    Options
    My office is starting a "Biggest Loser" competition tomorrow and I decided to join. I'm going to start Insanity tomorrow morning. Feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Just finished Insanity on Saturday! What an incredible program! So incredibly tough, but very rewarding.

Just a bit of a warning:

This program is just as much MENTAL as it is PHYSICAL. When you get to month 2, you have to WANT IT. If you don't WANT IT, you will fail.

Your mind has to be right. Set mini goals during each session. It helped keep me motivated. It helped as well to do that during the injuries I sustained while doing the program. I pushed through and finished without skipping a workout though!
  • BriannaMustGetFit
    BriannaMustGetFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 (I'm now on the 3rd day in week 2 and I'm also fitting off the stomach bug so I might just start this week over) But feel free to add me! I love meeting new people who are interested in Insanity!