Bikini Body Mommy 90 day challenge

Options
 Today I started the  Bikini  Body Mommy 90  day challenge and I can already tell I'm going to need help to not give up.Is anyone else doing the challenge?  I'll periodically post my stats and I'd love to hear how others are doing.  The first day was a FitTEST  that only lasted 8 minutes,  but it was suuuuper  challenging!  I'm excited to see the change at each 30  day milestone.  Good luck to everyone doing this or any other challenge.  We can do it!!! 

Each exercise I had to do for 50 sec with 10  sec rests in between: 
Speed Squats: 45 
High  Knees: 128 
Push  Ups: 25 
Squat  Jumps: 21 
Tricep  Dips: 24 
Burpees: 13
Alternating  Lunges: 20 
Elbow  Plank: 50 seconds 

Replies

• burds_wifey
    Options
    I started it today too, and after not working out for over a year, OUCH! Only thing that frustrates me is that I can't find the workouts to add to my diary on here. Would love to be able to keep track!!!

Each exercise I had to do for 50 sec with 10 sec rests in between:
    Speed Squats: 41
    High Knees: 101
    Push Ups: 22 (modified)
    Squat Jumps: 13
    Tricep Dips: 20
    Burpees: 9
    Alternating Lunges: 19
    Elbow Plank: Did one for 1min 37sec and another for 30sec
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too, it was challenging!

Speed Squats: 22
    High Knees: 65
    Push Ups: 3
    Squat Jumps: 12
    Tricep Dips: 15
    Burpees: 4
    Alternating Lunges: 12
    Elbow Plank: 22 seconds

I'll send you a friend request, we could encourage each other :)
  • burds_wifey
    Options
    Just completed Day 2! WOW, I thought yesterday was rough, yeah right!? Today was extremely painful! After Day 1s workout yesterday, I ran a mile on the treadmill b/c I had so much left over energy! I was paying for it today, but I'm kind of glad I hurt, it pushed me to keep going b/c it feels like it's working! Took me 23:17 to complete today's workout, I wanted to quit after the first rep, but I kept picturing my ball gown hanging in my closet and knew if I didn't finish, I will not be able to wear it in 2 months!! Good luck ladies!
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I was only able to do 2 sets of Day 2!!!
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What is this and how can I join?
  • MrsMotivatedMama
    MrsMotivatedMama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What is this and how can I join?

you can log on facebook and search for bikini body mommy its a free 90 day challenge to help get back into workout activity. Her story is amazing
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    oooh, thiiiis is what you were talking about me seeing lol yeah, it doesn't show on the app but I found it tonight when I logged on from the website.

I finished day 2 and I wanted to effin die. Good thing we're all in this together!!! Really helps to keep going.

We're gonna look awesome! Can't wait to see everyones results. How do I post pics? I want to show my progress every two weeks when I weigh in and show photos and all that good shtuff...

thanks for starting this forum, twin! :)
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    If anybody is interested I just made a group for the bikini body mommy challenge! I think it would make me more accountable. Just look up "Bikini Body Mommy 90 Day Challenge" :)
  • amywinkel32
    amywinkel32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start on Monday. I'd love to join your group. How?
  • boobear7
    boobear7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am interested as well. I wanted to start on Monday as well. How do I join your group?
  • PlayMom
    Options
    I started last week but have a couple more friends wanting to do it to so I am starting over today too. Add me if you would like.:smile:
  • falonbentley
    Options
    How do I join the group? I just completed Day 2...no clue how to figure out how many calories burned.
  • amandaricecantrell
    amandaricecantrell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just did a workout so I will have to start this program tonight!! Look forward to doing it with everyone :)
  • JenJenT0625
    Options
    Wow that's really good for your first day. Better than mine