Not new, but looking for friends. :)

Options
I wouldn't say I'm new to MFP but I'm now using MFP regularly and taking my weight loss seriously. Would love to meet new friends who know what I'm going through or even a walking buddy if you live close enough. I'm 28 years old and a single mom to an 8 year old son. I'm from east Tennessee. I've been struggling with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome for years and am finally doing something about it. I've just started my journey about a month ago and have lost 9 pounds so far and would like to lose 100 more.

Anyways, hello everyone! :)

Replies

• CaitMcKenzie13
    CaitMcKenzie13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I'm back again after a LONG break, and am excited to get focused again on being healthy and losing this weight.

Having a few friends and a support system always helps. Congratulations on the first 9 pounds!
  • nomoreyoyo67
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me:)
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me if you would like. I keep an open diary. :)
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm from Liverpool UK. I'm back on the wagon (again) and want to kick my own butt so anyone wanting to give/receive some motivation - feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hi and great job on losing those 9 pounds. It's an amazing start. I am on here every single day, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You can add me :happy:
  • carlleestewart
    Options
    Hi All - UK based (warrington) - finding it so much easier to watch the calories/food intake with MFP. Feel free to add me!