Replies

• tiggerdug
    tiggerdug Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you can do it if your committed, feel free to Add me
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you have done the hardest step...taking the first one.

I am down over 70 pounds as of 2 years ago and decided to lose 10 more (6 to go)...I log daily.

My wifey just stated weight watchers (yay!) so now it is soooo much easier to make a healthy meal. We both cook and have loads of yummy low cal, tasty recipes. Add me if you want.
  • CaitMcKenzie13
    CaitMcKenzie13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    After too long away, I am starting over and have a ways to go as well. Congratulations on cutting the soda! Getting rid of that addiction is a hard thing to do, so be proud of yourself! Keep up the good work. :) Feel free to add me.
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congrats to giving up the soda. I sometimes treat myself to a diet but only once or twice a month. I am on here everyday offering support. Sending you a FR now.
  • KayleeTlusty
    Options
    Sending a friend request to you! good luck!! Great job cutting soda!
  • whitesparrow123
    Options
    hey, i'm not on very much, but you can add me, and just remember that it's better to feel good than it is to look good! Congrats on giving up soda, I'm trying to do that with oreos - they are my one and only weakness!
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new friends who like to give & receive support :smile:
    Giving up soda was one of the hardest things I've done, congrats!
  • lilmisfit1987
    lilmisfit1987 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I gave up soda and haven't had one since Jan 10th so it can be done. At first I had alot of cravings to drink something sweet, but I usually ate a piece of fruit instead or had a cup of tea with honey. Now I have no cravings for it at all. :)
  • eugenefphillips
    eugenefphillips Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am new to my fitness pal. I was using lose it, but did not care for some things, so I moved over here.
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. Good luck and looking forward to us giving each other support!
  • say_pocket
    say_pocket Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can add me!

I gave up soda a couple months ago. It has been rough. Especially because my job has a fridge of free sodas in the break room that call my name every time I'm in there. And water gets so boring to me. I've been making flavored water. This blog post about it is great : http://www.theyummylife.com/Flavored_Water. I have a big pitcher of strawberry mint water at home and it really hits the spot. (I mean, it's not soda by any means, but it's way more interesting to me than water.)
  • Lola7791
    Lola7791 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Anyone feel free to add me
  • ashleyann022
    Options
    hi, I just started too, and I also finally gave up soda a few days ago. Which is hard considering that is all I drink. Good luck, and feel free to add me.
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Great job giving up the soda! And as a previous post stated - just starting is a big step. When I cut back on soda (not only 1 can every couple weeks or once a month) I alternated plain water or water with Crystal light in it for variety. Best of luck on your journey - you'll have plenty of company and a cheering section here!!