Congratulations New Year's 2014 Resolutioners!

Options
if you're still here and reading this and sticking to your new lifestyle changes, then congratulations. you're now 2 weeks past the point where Gold's Gym says most people who started on new year's begin to give up on their resolutions and stop going to the gym. :drinker:

http://www.prevention.com/fitness/fitness-tips/day-youre-most-likely-quit-your-resolutions

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    YAAAY my newbies are still here! They've been here long enough to have had a setback or two but they keep coming back, and that's what matters. :heart: :heart: :heart:

edited for derp :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Oh! I rejoined the gym at exactly the right time, then.
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I was at the gym last night...and at first I was annoyed that it was so crowded...AGAIN...but then I realized that it's March, and they're all still here!!! KUDOS!!!
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Oh now come on, we were all new once. Let's celebrate the ones who have hung in there!

Anyway, my noob and my timeshare noob I have with Acrylics seem to be weathering their challenges well. Congrats everyone, keep it up!
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Entered for a New Year's burndown contest rather than a resolution, but I'm smokin' the competiion thanks to MFP!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Entered for a New Year's burndown contest rather than a resolution, but I'm smokin' the competiion thanks to MFP!

I :heart: this post! WTG and keep it up! :drinker:
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    my diet started 1/28. Guess that means I have another two weeks to tell if I'll stick with it?

OTOH, my exercise started two weeks ago and hasn't quite caught on this week yet, lol. Am determined to get back at it though.

Since the diet is my main goal though, I suppose that's something anyway! :)
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks :drinker:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Oh now come on, we were all new once. Let's celebrate the ones who have hung in there!

Anyway, my noob and my timeshare noob I have with Acrylics seem to be weathering their challenges well. Congrats everyone, keep it up!
    Have you gone to the gym in January? You can't move in there!
  • piejin
    piejin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I've been having a really bad week nutrition/calorie-wise this week, so this made me feel a little better since at least I know I've been hanging in there and doing my best for a couple of months.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I've been having a really bad week nutrition/calorie-wise this week, so this made me feel a little better since at least I know I've been hanging in there and doing my best for a couple of months.

There we go, that's the point of this thread. It's not easy, and you'll mess up (everyone does), but passing the dropout point is something you should be happy about! Might be good time to figure out a new goal as a level-up on your way eh?