Do we track any vitamins we take?

Options
I take vitamins and supplements but I'm not sure how I track them or if I should.... Does anyone know?

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    no real need to, but you could use the barcode scanner to enter them if you wanted to.
  • stephinator92
    stephinator92 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I don't track vitamins. I don't know anyone who does, to be honest.
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Do vitamins contain calories or fat??? I've never looked to be honest! If not...don't bother!
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fish oil pills have 10 calories a pill.
  • talynn27
    talynn27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I track them, but only to remember whether I took them or not that day!

I use the iPhone app, and scan the barcode, so that makes it super easy. I don't know if I would track them otherwise... Sorry, that probably wasn't much help.

Anyway, yes, probably a good idea to track everything that goes in your mouth!
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I track mine to be sure that I am meeting my nutrient suggestions. But they contain no calories or fats, so it won't throw you for weight loss.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I track them, but only to remember whether I took them or not that day!

I use the iPhone app, and scan the barcode, so that makes it super easy. I don't know if I would track them otherwise... Sorry, that probably wasn't much help.

Anyway, yes, probably a good idea to track everything that goes in your mouth!

Ditto for me! I need/want to make sure I hit the few micros that MFP allows us to track. I just wish I could track VitD & VitB as well. But maybe that's asking to much. :-/