FitnessBlender

Options
I'm in love with FitnessBlender! On days that I don't feel like going to the gym but want to get a really good workout in, it's perfect! Normally I'm dripping with sweat and feel like I've really been challenged for my workout! An added plus is with workouts like kickboxing, I use a muscle set I don't reach in my normal workout! Any other FitnessBlender lovers out there?!

Replies

• seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with FitnessBlender! On days that I don't feel like going to the gym but want to get a really good workout in, it's perfect! Normally I'm dripping with sweat and feel like I've really been challenged for my workout! An added plus is with workouts like kickboxing, I use a muscle set I don't reach in my normal workout! Any other FitnessBlender lovers out there?!

me too! they are easy to follow and modify (which I do if my back acts up). LOVE those two!
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Been using them since I started and haven't stopped. I always run back to using FitnessBlender than the 30DS just because I love the way they do their workouts - it's challenging but feels really good.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yes! Started using their workouts in the last month or so and am very pleased with them. Been a Nike Training Club fan and user for a couple of years (still am), but Fitness Blender has diverted my attention. It's a nice change up - and I love the variety.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Oh yes,I love the whole style, and wide range of workouts on offer.
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I finally looked it up the other day after seeing it mentioned here... It's fantastic!
  • silvercanoe
    silvercanoe Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I like it, too! A lot of variety and they post new workouts frequently. I modify a lot of them b/c of knee and back problems, but that's not a big deal.
  • gale1089
    Options
    Yess girl!! I haven't stepped foot in a gym in over a year and I've lost 10 pounds from their videos alone! They are my savior. I invested in a heart rate monitor to make sure I'm logging my exercise calories correctly, and they're pretty spot on usually. I don't have internet access right now, but i've picked up so many great moves from them that I can pretty much tailor my routines to what I want to do.
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oooooh! This is exactly what I've been looking for. I'm broke, so I don't have money for a gym membership or DVDs or fancy equipment. I'm currently using an old laundry detergent bottle as a kettlebelll. Thanks for mentioning this!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I love Fitnessblender! I workout from home while my toddler naps. I can really see some definition now! Better than a gym!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this last week and I love it! The work-outs are sooo hard, I've been sore all week from them! Plus there's such a good variety that I don't get bored.
  • akjean
    akjean Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE FitnessBlender! I like that their backdrop and format is simple. No techno music or uneccesary hype. Just good, difficult, effective workouts. I am sore every single time I do their workouts. Kelly's Booty/lower body workouts = KILLER. I had a hard time squatting down to put on my shoes the next day! HA!