Body by Vi

Options
Has anyone done the Body by VI programs? What are your experiences? Pros/cons. What flavors are the best? Any imput would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• electlady40
    electlady40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am doing body by vi now! I love the way it makes me feel and it taste great. No magic to it thou, I use it for breakfast and dinner. I eat a bal 600 calorie meal for lunch. you still have to work out to see results and eat small snacks throughout the day. I started on Monday 02/24 and I have lost 4 pds and today is only Wednesday. If you like add me as a friend and i'll keep you posted. 2014 Summer Fine :-)
  • Lovemykids6
    Options
    I just started body by vi this past Sunday! I have a lot of weight to lose and looking for support;) add me!
  • stillhungy
    stillhungy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    From everything I have read and seen it feels like a multi-level marketing scheme to me.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It is an mlm so its a lot more expensive than regular protein powder. You can get the same nutrients from many types of protien powder and vegetables.
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My co-worker and I split the transformation package just to see if we liked it. I did it for about a week and then gave her the rest of my stuff. I'm going to the Center for Medical Weight loss and have lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks which is good for me.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    From everything I have read and seen it feels like a multi-level marketing scheme to me.

yes
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I didn't do it personally but a woman I know did and she did great until she stopped using it...

then she gained all the weight back plus an extra 20lbs...and since it requires you to "lure" others in yah it's just a marketing scheme.

I mean what is the plan for when you no longer want to drink it?