I thought everyone loved yoga pants but this video proves otherwise:

http://youtu.be/wngsO-Z4n7A

I mean, what's not to love?

3t6ma7.jpg

Replies

• HungryasFuark
    HungryasFuark Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    haha i shared this today its hilarious !!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    That big black dude was ready to get it! Bahahahaha...I'm dying.
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    So apparently I wasted time watching this with my headphones on. I was laughing so loud and hard that everyone else in the office stopped what they were doing to come watch!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    So apparently I wasted time watching this with my headphones on. I was laughing so loud and hard that everyone else in the office stopped what they were doing to come watch!
    I'm sad I'm not sure I'll be able to watch this. Can't watch at work- and my computer at home as a weird issue not allowing me to see the text from the forum's (it has an ad that shoves all the message stuff to the far right off screen- wildly annoying)

what's the title?
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I'm sad I'm not sure I'll be able to watch this. Can't watch at work- and my computer at home as a weird issue not allowing me to see the text from the forum's (it has an ad that shoves all the message stuff to the far right off screen- wildly annoying)

what's the title?

The first thing you need is adblocker. https://adblockplus.org/en/chrome

You're welcome.
  • Alphastate
    Alphastate Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That was hilarious!!!
  • CountDown321
    CountDown321 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious. I love my new yoga pants personally. Thanks for the laugh.
  • Courtee1213
    Courtee1213 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    haha thats so funny!
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options

what's the title?

The title is Yoga Pants Prank--hope you can find it!