Anyone from Tennessee

Options
Im 22 with a 8m old daughter! Im a stay at home mom for now. I have 2 huge dogs! lol I just moved here from California a couple months ago and im really looking for some friends. (sounds so lame hahah) But since iv moved here i havent met anyone besides my husbands family. (we dont really see eye to eye) So im alone 23 hours a day. I only get to see my husband like 1 hour at night.

Im really loud and tend to cuss a lot. Im looking for someone like me. Whos care free not uptight. Im not a girly girl but i dont mind going and getting my nails done when i feel like it. I like fishing and being outside. I definitely like having a drink at the bar when i can. Or at home. hahaha. I openly talk about sex bc well i do. Idc about that. IM NOT CLOSED MINDED! So if you are we probably wont get along. And when i mean closed minded i mean, I support same sex marriage i dont bash people about religion or anything like that. I have lots of tattoos and used to have snake bites. Im pretty goofy and crazy at times. lol Im a closet nerd! So if any of this has not pissed you off and you think we could be friends add me or message!

Replies

• Jgnowornever
    Options
    Hey!! I'm from Tn and i like your honesty...I'm somewhat like that except I don't talk about Sex that much but I have no problem with people who do and I am a girly girl. :laugh:
  • frank6666
    frank6666 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Tennessee but will go there to visit in April. Does that count?

:smile:
  • chelsysutton0522
    Options
    what part of TN you from? And yea hahah im pretty blunt. I dont always talk about sex but if it gets brought up i def dont care about talking about it.
  • Jgnowornever
    Options
    I'm from Jackson. I'm just looking for friends to help motivate myself and me return the favor....Do you mind if I send you a request?
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I was born there a looooong time ago.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I Love TN. We visit family there all the time. My hubby and I would like to move there eventually. :happy:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    What part of TN are you in? I am over in Memphis. Just to make sure we are compatable friends.....I don't give blind support and I don't support VLCD....so if I see something fishy on your diary I will call you on it or ask you about it....especially if it becomes a reoccuring problem. And I am one of those Eat More to Lose More/IIFYM people. So I eat hamburgers, chocolate, desserts...etc...Obviously in moderation. If I go over my calories I care, but I won't b*tch about it. If that sounds okay to you then invite me as your friend...if not then good luck on your journey :smile:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Oh! And I am blunt....obviously lol.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm in north Alabama. Is that close enough? Feel free to add me.
  • chelsysutton0522
    Options
    I live in murfreesboro
  • chelsysutton0522
    Options
    whats VLCD?
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    I'm in Chattanooga. Feel free to add me. I have a couple hundred pounds to lose.
  • GeekyMommy528
    GeekyMommy528 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm from east Tennessee. Feel free to add if you'd like.