Hello from Ontario

Options
Been reading some of the post and mainly see a lot of support from others....that's awesome. Thought I would say hello today - been tracking for a week now. Bit of work...but loving it so far.

It would be nice to chat with like minded people who are into fitness and overall healthy life style.

I have only lost about 30 lbs or so, been back up and down a bit. Need to loose more. However, overall I am so much fitter, lighter and healthier at the age of 45. LOVE going to my local gym, kinda lazy on my weights...butt kick butt on cardio - well at least I think I do ;-)

Thanks,

Replies

• Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Use the forums, they are super helpful, and the recipe section is pretty awesome!
  • fast_stacie
    fast_stacie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from Ontario too. Welcome to MFP.
  • Goal1968
    Options
    Thanks, I will check it out.

Cheers
  • Goal1968
    Options
    Hi, and thanks. Hope I am replying to these correctly...lol
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello from BC!!!

If you are looking for more friends feel free to add me! I have lost 20 lbs so far and I have 45 lbs more to lose to hit my ultimate goal weight! (until I hit it)
  • Goal1968
    Options
    Sure, I'll add you as soon as I figure out how to...lol
  • LadyTottingham
    LadyTottingham Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,from the UK ,I have family in Toronto, I haven't seen them in over 18 yr so my treat when I get to goal is a long family holiday over there x
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Hello from Alberta - feel free to add me
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is something to get used to as far as logging, but it works for me. I usually plan my meals for the day and log everything in the morning. Doing that keeps me more on track for the day. Friend me if you would like....:flowerforyou:
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Click on the person and accept.
  • holleysgirl
    holleysgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HELLO! Another gal from Ontario here looking for support and friendship on myfitnesspal. I am a fluffy kind of girl with a long way to go, but one day at a time, right? :)
  • lyxanna
    lyxanna Posts: 4
    Options
    I live in Hamilton Ontario and am looking to meet some fellow pals. I am hoping to find people in my area to walk with and to help support each other. I am struggling right now. I am battling back from being seriously ill in December where I woke-up in the hospital after a 10 day coma. A walking buddy would really help.
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Neil Young's from Ontario, My hero :)
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Hello from the GTA and welcome to MFP!
  • gosustu
    gosustu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    <- Lived in Windsor, Ontario for 7 years. Go Leafs!!!!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    You say "only 30lbs" like it's a bad thing! Keep up the good work!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • jocelynmarie86
    jocelynmarie86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello - from Ontario as well :)
  • Skinwolf42
    Skinwolf42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Toronto Ontario and also 45 years old :)
    welcome to MyFitnessPal!