Ladies - Let's do this!

Options
Let's work together and get this going.

It is about to be SPRING people!!!! I'm not expecting to wear a bikini or anything LOL, but to be comfortable enough to go to the pool would be cool!

Add me :)

I weigh in every Thursday and only on Thursdays! You can do it with me! Let's support each other!

I have cheat days and bad days too, I don't judge - I always log my bad days... talk to you soon!

55736468.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• gymnamom
    gymnamom Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! My first day tracking, but I was doing Weight Watcher's this time last year, and lost 26 pounds. I have went back and forth with about 5 pounds since I haven't been following Weight Watcher's, but it is time to get headed back in the right direction!
  • samanthajoellen
    Options
    Great mind set! Just log in every day and be honest, you'll lose! :)
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me! I weigh in on Fridays as part of a Weight Loss Challenge we're doing at work! Definitely trying to be comfortable this summer, too :)

I also do 1 cheat day on Fridays after my weigh-in - I usually don't log it, but have been good about getting right back to it the next morning. I've lost 10lbs so far within the Weight Loss Challenge and about 25 over all since I started! Good luck to you!
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    sounds good to me, I could use a boost in the morale boosting department! Add me! :smile:
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm on day two of working out, and day 92g78t450 of trying to watch what I eat. I've got a swimsuit picked out as motivation to reach my goal, and I'd love the support :) I weigh in on Fridays, LETS DO IT.
  • samanthajoellen
    Options
    Yay I'm excited about the new friends!
  • Courtee1213
    Courtee1213 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan, everyone has their cheat and bad days.
    Feel free to add me if you like :]
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me. I've gotten on and off the wagon more times than I would like to admit. I've had a good, positive run at this before but since then, I've had the hardest time getting back to where I need to be mentally. So I've decided to try something new this time around. For the month of March, I'm simply working on my relationship with food. Bringing my lunch and healthy snacks to work. Only eating what I brought and not being tempted by other's meals/Starbucks. I'm just taking things one day at a time in attempt to not overwhelm myself and give up before I have started. I'm looking forward to small changes.
  • samanthajoellen
    Options
    I KNOW. That is the hardest... not eating doughnuts on Friday's, or ever getting starbucks, or ordering food delivery for lunch at work when everyone else is doing it! BUT it's also not as hard as you think to only eat what you bring to work! all about will power I guess, which is all about your mindset I think anyway. We'll do this one way or another, it needs done! lol
  • Tee_geee
    Tee_geee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im in! I weigh in every monday! we are doing the biggest loser at my job, worth a ton of money! so Im totally in!
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    "lets-do-this.gif"
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would love to join and make some friends on the same journey. I am part of a no weigh-in March challenge so I won't be weighing in again until April first but I can do Thiesdays after that!
  • foggymirrors
    foggymirrors Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just added you! I'm down nearly 7lbs so far. I'm able to tell a slight difference. I'm excited for my first big milestone of 10lbs then I'm gonna set a small goal of 5 pounds. I hope to drop at least 20-25 by June. WE CAN DO THIS! :)

23741613.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • foggymirrors
    Options
    "lets-do-this.gif"

HAHAHAA! This is great!
  • fitready1
    Options
    I'm ALLLLLLL in!!! :)
  • vmh1081
    vmh1081 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I suffer with the same difficulties as many of you regarding weight loss. My biggest problem has been losing and gaining the same weight repeatedly. I want to shed it and keep it off this time! My weigh in day is Friday.
  • foggymirrors
    Options
    Btw, I weigh in Wednesdays and Saturdays. I try to stick to Saturdays. But I love weighing myself...it's weird, I know. Ha!

23741613.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • angelabethb
    angelabethb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I've been mostly dieting and counting calories since New Years, but am slowly starting to add exercise. I've found that I really like Pilates and Yoga, and going for long walks. I usually weigh in everyday because my weight doesn't really fluctuate day-to-day. That way when I lose a little bit, it's so exciting! It's also motivation for me. But I don't log my weight unless I've been that weight for three days or more in a row. Add me and we'll motivate each other!
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I was weighing every day but my weight fluctuates SO much it's insane.. I know it's water weight but to get on the scale and see an increase puts me in a funk and them I go off track... So that's why we decided to do just once this month.

We are going on a trip this weekend and I super nervous. I've packed healthy low calorie snacks and I'm going to make the healthiest choices possible when eating meals. That's also a reason I decided to not weigh until April.
  • stephanietripp11
    stephanietripp11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!