Coupon for all you Greek yogurt lovers!

Options
SO I am thoroughly addicted to Zoi Greek Yogurt. I have tried many, many different brands and Zoi is BY FAR the most decadent, yummy brand ever. I have the Honey flavor each and every morning and sometimes as a snack later in the day. Btw, I am not even a yogurt OR honey lover!!

Here is a link for a $1.00 off coupon! They update the expiration date each time the coupon is close to expiring. Winco sells the large quart size container for $2.63 so the coupon brings it down to $1.63 for a QUART!

Enjoy!

http://www.zoigreekyogurt.com/coupons.php

Replies

• Bzbear2
    Bzbear2 Posts: 109
    Options
    that's awesome!!

just another tip - if you run out of coupons, you can EASILY make your own (plain) greek yogurt by pouring normal plain yogurt into a seive lined with paper towels, over a bowl. Stick it in the fridge and let it drain overnight - DELISH and SOOOOO CHEAP.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Ooo! Thanks!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!

just another tip - if you run out of coupons, you can EASILY make your own (plain) greek yogurt by pouring normal plain yogurt into a seive lined with paper towels, over a bowl. Stick it in the fridge and let it drain overnight - DELISH and SOOOOO CHEAP.
    OMG!! :love: Thank you so much for this tip!:flowerforyou:
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    i hear alot about greek yogurt What is it exactly ? lol i mean yes obviously yogurt but what makes it diffrent ?
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Thanks for the coupon link! :happy:
  • MandyMandz
    Options
    i hear alot about greek yogurt What is it exactly ? lol i mean yes obviously yogurt but what makes it diffrent ?

I have been wondering the sameeeeeee thing!!!!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    It's much richer as in thicker like the texture of sour creme. You can actually sub it for a baked potato or anything else you'd use sour creme for.

It's a really healthy yogurt some suggest they have to acquire a taste for but it clicked for me right off the bat.

Give it a try but on your first try might wanna try one with honey or a bit of fruit in it as plain might not appeal to you right off.

I'm definitely gonna try Bzbear2 's suggestion as low cost is where it's at! Greek yogurt will run you a bit higher but to me it's always been worth it because you know what you're actually eating.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options

I have been wondering the sameeeeeee thing!!!!!!

It is super creamy & thick - the zoi is totally like an amazing dessert, at least to me!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!

I will be trying this!! Thanks so much for the tip!!
  • whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt is strained yogurt. Its much thicker and has tons of protein.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    bump
  • Bzbear2
    Bzbear2 Posts: 109
    Options
    I used lowfat plan, cheapo yogurt - a big giant container. it turned out AWESOME. In fact, it was already thick within 2 hours..

try it!

here's an article on making your own: http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/diy-recipe/diy-greek-yogurt-020636
  • ticketsfor
    Options
    I used lowfat plan, cheapo yogurt - a big giant container. it turned out AWESOME. In fact, it was already thick within 2 hours..

try it!

here's an article on making your own: http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/diy-recipe/diy-greek-yogurt-020636

I eat lots of yogurt this way; probably average half a quart per day!
    'Greek' style yogurt is just regular yogurt, strained, as someone said.
    When you strain regular yogurt, it drains off the whey, that yellowish liquid - not just water.
    The whey is sweet, so you are also reducing the carbs/sugar, leaving behind relatively more protein.

I've tried straining it using cheesecloth as recommended but found that too much yogurt sticks to the cheesecloth and gets wasted. You end up needing to scrape then wash the cheesecloth or towels.
    What I use is a simple stainless fine-mesh strainer. Works perfectly, wastes little, easy to clean and re-use.

Chop an apple, sprinkle some stevia and cinnamon, maybe handful of oats, mix, and I'm all set.
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm loving it with a teaspon of Agave Nectar or sometimes stevia, raspberry extract, and toasted pecans. Yummm!