Biggest Loser..

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I know this hasn't been a good season at all but they BETTER do the marathon tonight. I look forward to it every season!!! It is so inspiring!!!!:happy:

Replies

• DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I'm very disappointed about this season. The contestants were so mean to each other this time. I really really hope Ada is the winner. I love her! (and she's not far from me too!) Yay for the BL marathon!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot that was on tonight! Thanks for the reminder. I agree, I thought when the green guy voted off the red guy. He was like "I know you'd do the same" but the red guy said he wouldn't done that. *I'm going with shirt colors because I can't remember their names off hand* I do hope Ada wins.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am so excited too! And Ada is by far the best person on this season. She is so fierce!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    This season was all about GAME PLAY which is disappointing. Seasons that tend to go that way, usually end up with an overweight winner within 1-3 years after completion. Why? GAME PLAY! it's all about winning money and voting off threats. If you want to BE THE BEST you need to BEAT THE BEST. Who would feel accomplished winning when they eliminated any real competition for themselves? I predict if ANYONE (other than Ada) wins this season, they will be fat again within 5 years.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm excited bout it tonite too...final 4...oooooooo i can't wait. I don't think they were being mean to each other. If they were anything they were really caring of one another...espeically Ada and Brendan...i think...givin up that knew car for...urg...i forgot his name! :grumble: Either way...I can't wait. I know last season I think...they were brutal to one another....:sad:

Well I'm pumped for tonight. now if only i could stay warmmm...brrrrrr....enjoy the show tonight! :glasses:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Goooo ADA.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I am hoping that Ada wins too. Bless her heart...what a ****ty family she has!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    this group didn't seem driven to lose weight, set historical markers, etc as seasons past.

ada.....when she gave away that car, that spoke MOUNTAINS about her charachter!
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    I've been tired to the point of a nap today. BL will be a fun diversion from the cold and snow. Go ADA! :flowerforyou:
  • shawkir
    shawkir Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go Ada Go
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be steaming mad if somehow Elizabeth gets voted in instead of Ada - Ada has worked her butt off with ZERO game play or care about the money, I didn't see her walk a single time during that marathon and she's come such a long way!
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Go Ada! I was happy to see it was Americas choice and not the two game player guys. At least Ada has a chance now!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ****SPOILERS*** If you haven't watched 12-7 episode don't' read any further!

YEAH! ADA! She killed the marathon! I am going to be steaming right along with you Jsecret! The only reason Elizabeth is still in it is because she was easy to beat.Ada 4:38min Elizabeth 7:20something SERIOUSLY. I was MAD that she had a higher weight loss. I wonder if ADA threw the weigh in so that Patrick has a better chance at the $$. She doesn't need the money, to her it's all about knowing she can win it. I've never voted before, but I made sure to vote this year for Ada!
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for Ada too.

It was a disappointing season all along, except for the very first episode, I wasn't inspired much at all. I agree, too much game play, and they just weren't very likable.

I didn't appreciate the trainers this season at all either. They only seemed to care if the contestant lost a ton of weight. Plus you hardly saw them this year. too busy making godaddy commercials I guess! LOL

It just seemed too concentrated on losing losing losing.