you tube exercise videos

Options
I just recently found that you can do workout videos on you tube. (Duh... I know) so I have been on popsurgar and fitness blender are there other sites anyone can recommend other than those two?

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    BeFit is a good one, BodyRock TV is another (I think that's right, not sure about the TV part), and the Butt Bible is on there, that's a full body strength workout split up into 4 days, with two days of whatever cardio you want to do.
  • tinypastels
    tinypastels Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love Tone It Up!! Hate to sound hipster about it, but I "loved them before they were famous" ahaha! Videos are short and fun! I especially like the old ones from 2010/2011. ALSO can't deny the Tae Bo with Billy Banks! Hahaha!
  • annaj1992
    Options
    leslie sansone
  • tinypastels
    tinypastels Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpotY6rZL4o&list=PLzFqjFsMTDVHmpzvx2Urcu152koISfOMG

I made my playlist public for anyone who wants to check out my favs. No particular order, and of course I only do 3 in a day max.
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I love Blogilates workouts.
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is a good walking low impact workout. Her 1 mile one takes 20 minutes... I find it really helpful.
  • indrid503
    indrid503 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    jessica smith is my favorite! i love her barre inspired workouts, she also has some good HIIT and fusion ones....plus she has a cute dog!
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    jessica smith is my favorite! i love her barre inspired workouts, she also has some good HIIT and fusion ones....plus she has a cute dog!

OMG! I just discovered Jessica Smith TV for the first time this week and am obsessed!!! I previously watched Tone It Up all the time as well! I also like XHIT Daily and LivestrongWoman
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    Bumping to come back and read later. I'm actually in the exact same boat as the OP. It just never occurred to me to go to Youtube for workout videos, even though I go there for everything else. :tongue:
  • NancieFeatherston
    NancieFeatherston Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great ideas!
  • mpsos
    mpsos Posts: 7
    Options
    thanks everyone...I definitely will try them all
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is also great, and they have some awesome workouts on YouTube.
    Search for "1000 calorie workout" and give it a try.