Need group looking to drop by Easter

Options
Anyone with a goal around this time frame? I would like to drop @15 by 4/20. Then I have a vacation planned for 5/20 so would like to drop another 5-10 in that 4 wks. I'm a busy working mom of 3.... 6 yo twins and 5 yo. I plan to do a combo of running/ yoga/clean eating. New here and looking for agroup or adds with similiar goals. Hopefully i.posted in the right place. Not interested in coaching or supplements. Thanks.

Replies

• amw5471
    amw5471 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm going to an event on the 19th and I'm shooting for 10 by then and then I'd love another 10 by June 1 but we'll see if my body continues to play nicely with me.
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to drop 10-15 by Easter (I'm heading on vacation then as well). Currently I'm losing at about 1lb per week, but would like to kick that up to 1.5 per week.
    You're welcome to add me :smile:
  • viauleomoon
    viauleomoon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will add you both. If we get some more to join we can track our progress and share whats working for us.
  • viauleomoon
    Options
    Anyone else?
  • viauleomoon
    Options
    Down 1 lb! 29 to go. How is it going girls?
  • amw5471
    amw5471 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im down two more this week!
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    There is a HUGE Easter challenge group here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1223090-easter-day-challenge
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb! 29 to go. How is it going girls?

Slowly but surely! I'm down 8lb now - 4lb per month. Now If I can keep this going, I'll be at least 1/2 way to my goal weight before I go on vacation (during which I fully expect a set back, but it's vacation! I'm not going to deprive myself!)
  • BriTyler3
    BriTyler3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Too late :/