Need some Eat Back Your Calories friends

Options
I'm looking for some friends that share the same MFP theory that you don't need to starve yourself for this to work. I can't bring myself to say "Good Job!" to people that end their days with 1200 calories consumed when your base intake should be 1600 and you've logged an 600+ calorie workout to boot. I've done this before and know it works. I do better when I surround myself with like-minded friends. :)

Replies

• BigTireFlipper
    BigTireFlipper Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    /bump
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Why would I want you to eat back my calories? They are mine. I want to eat them.
  • jeneferphillips89
    Options
    Why would I want you to eat back my calories? They are mine. I want to eat them.

This! They are mine....MINE you hear?!!!!! My precious (strokes phone while on Mfp app)
    But seriously, I am a human being and need food to keep from eating the faces off of other human beings. I exercise and eat back a portion of my calories from that. Feel free to add me
  • cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I think this is a good philosophy. I try to do this all the time.

In regards to notifications, I have change my settings that MFP does not get advertise my exercise or calorie count or any of that stuff. I find it just too time consuming to like or congratulate people with those acheivements. So I ignore those notifications. I only comment or like on actual posts.

Friend me if you like, I live in Australia.