Hi All

Options
Hi,
My name is Emma & 7 weeks ago I gave birth to my son. He is our second child & this time I am determined to shift the weight. We have a family wedding early May, a friends wedding late may & our son's christening end of June so they are my motivation. We are going dress shopping mid april so I have 6 weeks to lose as much as I can & also try & get some shape too, then I aim to carry on as my daughter starts school in September so I want to be a Yummy Mummy that my children are proud to have & for my Husband too but most importantly..for me :) xx

Replies

• luvclay10
    luvclay10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you are truly at the right place! remember just don't be so hard on yourself! you have a lot going on especial with a new baby, the most important thing is being healthy and keeping up your stamina.Good luck and welcome aboard!
  • mslovelykj
    mslovelykj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the birth of your son! And it sounds like you have a lot of exciting things coming up :-)

I wish you luck on your journey. If you need a friend along the way, feel free to send me a request (I'm just getting started, too).
  • Emwyard
    Emwyard Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank's ladies :) Looking forward to being a slimmer me :) x