Tea

Options
What's your favorite? I am so glad it doesn't have any cals and i can drink it plain! My favorite is the orange spice. Yum!!

Replies

• Manda1987
    Options
    I have a tea for every occasion.

Blueberry green for when I'm craving something sweet.
    Peppermint for... all the time. Seriously, it's delicious AND it freshens your breath!
    Dreamlands for right before bed.
    Apple cinnamon for nights cuddled up by candlelight :)
  • Buckeye_Mama
    Buckeye_Mama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    apple cinnamon and tension tamer...although I put honey in mine. :)
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    My favorite is Rooibos tea :) love it hot or cold!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Drink plain old black tea a couple of times a day, and then supplement with iced tea. Like the flavored iced tea. Walmart has a great Peach Mango Green Tea - in the individual packs for bottles. Really good and flavorful!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I haven't met a tea I didn't like.

I drink a lot of Yogi teas and Republic of Teas.

I do drink vanilla cammomile every night.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Best tea company ever is Harney & Sons... we like the "Paris" tea and the "Cinnamon Spice" one (tastes like Big Red gum) :love:

www.harney.com
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TEA! I will admit I have become somewhat of a tea 'snob' if you will. I like many different teas but prefer them to be whole leaf or close to, not the chopped to bits stuff you get in most tea bags in the store. Unfortunately my favorite place to get tea, Teavana, is nowhere near me, it's a 2 1/2 hour drive to the closest one I know of. I have found a place closer that is pretty good though!
    Oh, and I always add raw creamed honey from a local farm!
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Harris Teeter has the best Naturals brand Peppermint Tea. I drink it w/ Dandelion & Fennel Seed (all 3 bags in 1 pot) for a jam up spot o' tea!

Have recently found that I'm very fond of Tazo Passion & Tazo Calm. Has to be herbal or decaf (found that out recently too when 3 pots of black tea blends kept me up until 3 a.m. - even w/ a shot of whiskey! - I was sick w/ a cold)
  • iwantmyskinnyjeans
    Options
    Mmm Tea! I drink one or two cups of green tea a day (for the antioxidants). Also really like mint green tea or plain mint tea. Creme Caramel is really good as a desert with a little bit of honey/agave nector and half and half although I don't see it in stores anymore, I have to order it online from Stash Teas.
  • sweena23
    Options
    Honey Vanilla Chamomile by Celestial Seasonings....... it's so delish!
  • hjorden
    Options
    I was sent a box of mango tea from Hawaii by a friend of mine that I just love. I also love the Celestial Seasonings orange spice tea, what ever its called.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    My favorite is Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea... although I pretty much will drink most hot teas, especially if it is chilly :D
  • apfeiff
    Options
    Previous post about Teavana- they do have great teas there but I never go because of the price and it's just too out of the way for me. My current fave is Stash brand, they have a Raspberry Pomegranite Green Tea. I make a pitcher and sweeten it just a little bit with 1 packet of Sweet & Low. I love it!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE tea! I drink it all day long, hot in winter & iced in summer. My fav is Bigelow Constant Comment Green. Second fav is Jasmine Green, but I really drink anything except Chai or cinnamon flavors.