newbie in need of motivational friends !!

Options
Hello:)
So I'm new to all this. I would love to make new friends so we can motivate each other. I'm a single mommy to two awesome boys 6 yrs and 2 yrs. Tristan and Ashton :) I'm 5'2 134 pounds ugh!! Just typing that was brutal Ha! This had been the biggest I've ever been. I'm looking to lose about 10-15 pounds and tone tone tone !!! Like I said before , I would love to make new friends to help with my journey to a healthier lifestyle. :)))

Replies

• gkalmbach
    gkalmbach Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We're already friends but I have a son named Tristan also.. don't see many of those. Welcome to MFP.
  • StaySeeJ08
    StaySeeJ08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Added !!
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Seems like we have similar goals, and I've found that having supportive friends on here has made a world of difference. I'll send a request!

Anyone else can feel free to add me also!
  • Emedina1987
    Options
    Hello! Add me! I am a stay at home mom of two kids. A 20 month old and a 6 week old. I am just starting to get back into working out and could really use some motivation and accountability. I am 5'4 and currently weight 140 and my goal is 120-125. I am done having kids so I am desperate to get back in shape and fit in all of my clothes.
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Request sent.