YOUR inspirational PP

Options
I see some amazing transformations on peoples profiles. (congrats to all) Which of your pics inspire you and keep you pushing forward? The Befores or the Currents?

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I keep my before picture up and look at it regularly. It's one of the few pictures from way back. I won't go back there. That's all the motivation I will ever need. I still hate having my picture taken because that's all I see.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pics on my fridge.... The first I was 18, 125 pounds and a size 4, the other one is me at my biggest, 289 pounds. I'm NEVER going back there!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Both my current profile pic and my wedding dress comparison pic. Seeing how far I've come motivates me to keep pushing hard.
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    The Before. Never going back,
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I have a progression picture I made on my fridge, me at my heaviest, middle after losing 50 pounds and the last one after losing 120 pounds. It's on the side of the fridge, so I don't always look at it, but I know it's there. I also have my personal trainer's card there and it has his picture on it and I never want to disappoint him and make him think he wasted the last 4 years with me. I am such a people pleaser.
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    The Before. Never going back,

Bro! nice!
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    He-he............He said PP :laugh: