annndddd im back!

Options
So, here I am back to MFP. I really wanted to be able to NOT count my calories hoping it would make me feel a little more independent from this stupid weight struggle that I am constantly trapped in but after 17 days and only losing 2 pounds and realizing I only consumed 950 calories yesterday when I thought I might have went over, brings me back! I could use any input on some "staple meals" that I KNOW are going to be ok to eat. I am also starting to get more active.. I am doing a 30 day challenge for myself that is 30 days of 30(at least) minutes of exercise.. I know its not a ton, but with a husband and two small children, it's what I KNOW I can fit in daily. So, I could use some more encouraging friends and welcome all NICELY PUT advice. Thanks guys and gals!

Replies

• cmaguire305
    cmaguire305 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm back as well. Last time I did such a bad job at logging and tracking but I still did fairly well with weight loss. For whatever reason I just gave up and put most of it back on. So here I am again. Only slightly more disciplined. Not much more, just slightly. Actually, slightly may be too strong of a word for this. Maybe slightly less disciplined may even be more accurate now that I think of it. So lets say less disciplined on the tracking and more disciplined on using common (dieting) sense. If you need friends, please feel free to add me. Otherwise I wish you and everyone here the best of luck.
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good job doing a 30 day challenge! No matter how small it seems, it's still way better than nothing.
  • nomoreyoyo67
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm just now back after having my daughter last wednesday! I can't exercise for a while, but am breastfeeding so that will help with losing weight! We can both do this again! :) Add me if want! I could use encouraging friends too.
  • sclarktn
    sclarktn Posts: 3
    Options
    I am back too ! Feel free to add me. I have also decided with doing 30 min of exercise daily. It may not sound like much, but when you have not been doing anything for so long 30 min is a good start !