The Walking Dead - Is it Just Me Or

Options
mccindy72
mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
Do they seriously need to get everyone the hell back together again! Seriously annoyed by all the single episodes of these two- and these two- and COME ON!

Edited bc I can't spell.

Replies

• gapeach1279
    gapeach1279 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. I'm ready for Rick and Carl to find out that Judith is actually alive.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I kinda like the different set up for now. It's nice to be able to focus on a couple characters at a time, letting the anticipation build as they come back together :) And who didn't love that last one!!
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    LOL...yes, I need them to find each other so we can get back to the regular program. The show has been kinda dull and slow these past few episodes, especially the last episode...can we boring?
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    No kidding. It is moving so slow, I just want them all to get together again and get some action going!
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i actually enjoyed the last few episodes, because it is giving you a chance to get to know the characters a little better. I am interested in the past, and if you were paying attention - there were a lot of hints as to the future of the show. I think they are using these as a way to slow down and prepare us for what is to come!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    The last episode was so slow. I really wanted Beth to be walker chow. I was afraid she was trying to get Darryl to sleep with her. "I've never had sex..." I was sure she was going to say it.
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    SO MUCH YES... I'm all for some character development, but let's keep it moving now I believe we're about 1/2 through this portion of the season at this point. Also, Beth needs to die. Because she is useless and kind of annoying.
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Agreed, was bored with the last episode, they need to get back together
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I like the set up because they are all kind of out on their own in the "wilderness"...I was not a fan of the last episode that was 100% dedicated to Daryl and Beth ..it got kind of old..and I kept thinking..who the F would get wasted during the Zombie apocalypse and then have to go try and kill zombies..seems like a sure fire way to get killed...
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    It seems I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed last week's episode. We finally got to learn about Daryl's past, and I liked that. I think the end of the season will be them all meeting up together at Terminus.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    All in good time. They'll come together bit by bit. I like it this season because it's different in a fragmented sort of way. I'm just afraid of the demon child taking care of Judith.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the way they're going about it, but yes I'm so ready for them to all meet up again.

I have a feeling they're going to be pitted against eachother somehow.

Oh and I also think Maggie and her group are very close to Daryl and Beth. The previews for next week's episode look like they're in a foggy forest but I think it is lingering smoke from the house that was burned down.

ETA: Daryl don't cry. I'll hold you and make it better :heart: lmao
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    It is just me or.... is the show a piece of garbage joke compared to the comic book?

*crickets*

OK, just me then.....

(IN b4 "the show and the comic are two different universes")

ETA: Yes, I'm bitter. I'm allowed. I'M AN ADULT!!!
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I really do like the episodes now. Sure they can be boring also, but at the same time, getting to know each character now has been great. I do kinda hope Beth and Daryl make a connection deeper than just friendship. Yes she's a bit young for him, but she's lost every boyfriend she had to the walkers and you know Daryl wouldn't go anywhere. It's not like age can really be a factor anymore.
    We know that Carol and Tyreese and the girls have gotten to the next safe place, and Rick, Carl and Michonne aren't too far behind. But what about Glenn and Maggie? I really hope they show more about those 2 in the next episode and get them back together finally!
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I think this is what we'll see for the rest of the season. One or two episodes wasn't bad but now it's getting to drawn out like season 2 at the farm.

My pet peeve so far this season, the guy 2 episodes ago who is supposed to be the guy who can fix everything because he's a scientist and smarter than everyone.

1 - What's with the mullet?
    2 - You are ina zombie apocolypse for months and you don't even know how to cycle the weapon and you shoot up the truck, yep you are really smarter than eveyone else
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n20wrbKX1B1sj3oxho1_400.jpg

I got hopeful that this thread would be about people who don't like TWD. I am disappoint.

tumblr_n20wuudTzL1sj3oxho1_400.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I kinda like the different set up for now. It's nice to be able to focus on a couple characters at a time, letting the anticipation build as they come back together :) And who didn't love that last one!!

^^ Agreed!

I only watch the show for the drama. I close my eyes during zombie parts. :laugh:
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    <3 the comics.

Here is my theory.

Beth gets eaten. Daryl wanders off getting is own spin off show. It does about as well as "Joey" did. Both shows get canceled.

Years later an eddy ironic rock band is created called "Herschel and the Stumps." They go triple platinum.
  • KiKiWoods
    KiKiWoods Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am loving the slow down! Giving us a chance to get a look at everyone before everything fell apart. And, now you understand why they made some of the choices they did in the past. It will crank back up here soon. This is just fleshing out the characters a bit.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. I'm ready for Rick and Carl to find out that Judith is actually alive.

YES