The Walking Dead - Is it Just Me Or

Options
124»

Replies

• claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I kinda like the different set up for now. It's nice to be able to focus on a couple characters at a time, letting the anticipation build as they come back together :) And who didn't love that last one!!

BUMP!!

Last week's episode made me love Darrell even more!!
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    The last episode was so slow. I really wanted Beth to be walker chow. I was afraid she was trying to get Darryl to sleep with her. "I've never had sex..." I was sure she was going to say it.

OMFG!!! I thought she was going to say that too, and then they were gonna screw. Then I thought Beth looks like 17, would that make Daryl a rapist?? I can't have that, I love him too much.

The shows have been slow though, I too am waiting for them to link up, and it is killing me. But I realize that I am fine with most of their plots as long as they NEVER kill off Daryl or Michonne--Glenn used to be in there somewhere, but he has fallen out of favor...
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    It seems I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed last week's episode. We finally got to learn about Daryl's past, and I liked that. I think the end of the season will be them all meeting up together at Terminus.

Totally agree about this. Though Beth was getting a little annoying, I thought over all it was a good episode and I've liked the little mini-groups.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I kinda like the different set up for now. It's nice to be able to focus on a couple characters at a time, letting the anticipation build as they come back together :) And who didn't love that last one!!

BUMP!!

Last week's episode made me love Darrell even more!!

Same here. And I started thinking of people I know that would be like Daryl, people who are just zombie-like in real life, no purpose or goals, but would turn badass if ever faced with the need to be.
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in agreement with the sex thing. I had a weird feeling about it and it led to a discussion about how do you think that type of social norm will change in this new world and how long would it take for that change.

Going back to the mullet man, I was waiting for Glenn to bust him out with a "Classified my *kitten*! I've been to the CDC, before it blew itself up, and probably know more that you..."
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am like most of you waiting to see how or if they all find each other!

Best part of the last show was when Daryl took that full golf swing and covered Beth with chunks of flesh and blood... poor gal just put on that nice yellow sweater... LOL! Yes, I too thought the drinking game was going to lead to sex!

I really hope Glenn and Maggie find each other... the really smart dude who is going to save the world... wth???

The one thing the writers have proven over and over is that no one is safe from dieing... which keeps it intense!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I can't believe so many expected Daryl to have sex with a kiddo! :noway: :laugh:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm liking the seperate episodes. Last weeks was slow but we learned a lot about Darryl.

Did we though? I knew from the way Darryl interacted with older brother Merle and conversations he had with Carol in earlier seasons that he basically followed Merle and did whatever Merle thought they should do. Two good ole boy/redneck brothers just aimlessly going through life. Other than Darryl's emotional breakdown in this episode, there wasn't anything new revelation for me about Darryl.

Darryl seems to be better off in the zombie apocalypse. He has skills that people value. He has a "family" now. He just has to reunite with them, but compared to people like Beth who led sheltered lives, Darryl isn't as bad off in the ZA.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I can't believe so many expected Daryl to have sex with a kiddo! :noway: :laugh:

I didn't think HE would but I thought Beth wanted it. I thought she was going to say she didn't want to die a virgin. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

I didn't think HE would but I thought Beth wanted it. I thought she was going to say she didn't want to die a virgin. :laugh:

I can see that, true. And it *is* Daryl, after all. (*drool*) But some are acting like he would have done it. No way!
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I suspect sanctuary can't be another dysfunctional mess like Woodberry. Maybe a plot device to allow some of them to be reunited.

Predictions:

1. One of the split off groups doesn't make it.

2. Carol didn't kill the people at the prison - the psycho girl did after Carol taught her how to use a knife. Carol felt responsible and took the heat to save her. (Can't remember the psycho girl's name. The one that was about to kill the baby. She's gone full evil.) Tyreese will find out that Carol "killed his girlfriend" and goes ape ****. Carol will have to come clean and tell her that it wasn't her.
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Well, Beth is at least 18 or older at this point! However I was glad it did not happen!