Looking for friends to take this on with.:)

Options
My name is Destiny. i am 20yrs old i am a mother to two beautiful boys Bentley and Kyler. I am getting Married in Next yr and i want to get back into shape not only to look great at my wedding but also for my children and myself. i am ready to change my lifestyle and be healthy and fit. i would love some friends that are going through the same thing,to keep motivated and just to make it fun!

Replies

• IAMTODAY
    IAMTODAY Posts: 7
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to add to my fitness pal journey. I have set a year goal to try this tech. stuff out, on my second day and feeling hopeful :)
  • Nascarchic48
    Options
    Hello! I am also looking for friends to help me with this journey. I think having some support from people trying to achieve the same things you are and to make it fun also along the way, will make this so much more fun!

I am 47, in NC looking to loose about 50 lbs all together, and I set a goal to loose at least 20 lbs and alot of inches by the summer so I can get back into a bathing suit without feeling awful i didnt even go to a pool last year, because I didnt want to be seen. I just started this monday and working out a little bit each day to get me where I can work out more, and trying to eat healthy. So if any of you guys want to add me as your friend, that would be great and we can motivate each other:smile: