meal plan!?

Options
im just starting my journey. i slowly start a diet and then lose track cause i don't notice anything.... so im back at it and plan to stay on it! im 245 and i would like to drop down to 200-215. i need help on meal plans. like what do i eat and i have tried the juicing thing and cant stand it.. any help on food plans to get me on track would be appreciated thank you!

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Eat what you like. Eat a good balance or fat, carbs and protein. Try to stick with lean protein, fruits and veggies, but it's really not necessary. Eat treats if you want. There's not magic "diet" do what works for you. If that's low carb, do it. If it's 6 small meals a day, do it. What's important is that you consume less than you burn, but still fuel your body and eat enough.
  • tariksehovic
    tariksehovic Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Eat what you like. Eat a good balance or fat, carbs and protein. Try to stick with lean protein, fruits and veggies, but it's really not necessary. Eat treats if you want. There's not magic "diet" do what works for you. If that's low carb, do it. If it's 6 small meals a day, do it. What's important is that you consume less than you burn, but still fuel your body and eat enough.

^^^ Some much old school bro science

Eat in a caloric deficit , 3 sessions of cardio, dont drink your calories and you will lose weight

even try intermittent fasting

If you know your BMR and TDee ,

calculate your total fats needs [BW*.4= gram of Fat/day]
    calculate your protein needs [BW*1.1= grams of Protein/day]
    Calculate your carb needs [(Fg*9+Pg*4)- TDEE= Calories Remaining ... divide that by 4 those are your total carbs

Example Caloric Goal 3000 @200lbs

200*.4=80gF
    200*1.1= 220gP
    (80*9)=720+(220*4)=880 ] - 3000= 1400 ... 1400/4 =350g of carbs

Therefore daily Macro nutrients : 220g P , 350g C, 80g F

As for meal plans and programs to get you back on track send me a message
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how my post was bro science. Imaybe my examples of the "find what works for you"? A calorie deficit is key. There is no magic diet.