New at this and would like Motivation friends! :)

Options
Hello I'm Courtney, I'm new at MyFitnessPal and would love if I had some friends to help motivate me and I'm also a good motivator as well :)
I only want to lose like 15 lbs because I'm not exactly over weight, however nor am I a skinny girl that I want to be. I just really want to slim down a bit and it just feels so hard to do it because food just tastes SO GOOD :'(
I've tried to lose weight before and have failed every time, but this time I'm going to do everything I can (well that is healthy) to lose weight. So if anyone is interested in being my friend I would happily add you :)

Replies

• cartagenam
    cartagenam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck on this journey!! Can provide support , feel free to add me. I too have tried and tried again with wanting to stick to a plan. So far so good with changing how I eat and keep to exercise plan. Good Luck!!
  • MrsRix61
    MrsRix61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I too joined just today as my husband and I are doing a Daniel Plan bible study with a group from church. They leaders recommended this site. Lots of info on here and I can't wait to really dive in day by day.

I want to lose about 17 pounds. Good luck!
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    feel free to add me....I have been here a long time just with a different name....I'm trying to lose the last 12lb that has crept back on over the last year....I am here every day....:)
  • toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request. I log every day. Mfp friends are great motivators!
  • LeeHarris53
    Options
    Hi I have just joined MFP for the 3rd time! As you have probably guessed I haven't stuck to the plan properly but I am determined this time and could do with any motivation and help anybody can offer. Not only am I battling my self will but also the beginning of the menopause too which I find doesn't help my emotional eating... if anybody else out there in the same predicament would love to hear from you.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey
  • skthibert
    skthibert Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too am fairly new to mfp. I joined 15 days ago. I have a 12year old and a 5 month old, and my husband works out of town, so all my workouts are done at home. I also recently quit smoking Jan. 2. I too could use some motivation friends. Good luck to everyone on their journey to healthier living :)