Trying to eat healthy but....gargling tummy

Options
Okay so I have started my juicing on Tuesday, I am trying to change my diet, and I heard juicing gives people more energy. But on day 1 I had my juice on the morning then had one at lunch, I was sitting in class at around 230 it was break my tummy started growling. I was going to eat a good supper that evening but I was literally hungry. I had to run to the store and grab a chocolate bar. I ate that. It held me off till I got home then I went on a eating binge. I have these stressful eating binges after school, all the time. I try a reset everyday my minds set in the morning, then by afternoon, everything changes. I keep saying I'll do better tomorrow but it's just the same. I am missing a key part in this weight loss journey. I'm thinking will power and lack of motivation. It seems the more healthy I try to eat the more hungry I get. I need to change now, but I'm finding it impossible :(

Replies

• TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Heard you mention a lot about juicing but nothing about eating (breakfast or lunch). Are you trying to forego eating altogether? That's never healthy. Have you tried eating more meals but at smaller quantities? I can do 5 meals a day which consist of 'good' food and still maintain keeping under my calorie goals.

But regardless of what you change eating wise you will have to conquer your will power and lack of motivation - or its all for not. We are here for you though!

531890200cf25612d7372a1e-295xh.jpg
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't get the juicing thing. It seems unneccessary, plus, I like to chew. As long as you follow the MFP formula, eating the alloted calories every day, you shouldn't have to juice...or even be hungry...like, at all. Its about choosing low calorie, filling foods.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Are you not eating enough during the day so when you get out of school you are super hungry? Yes this will cause binging. Try eating more at breakfast and lunch and if you really want to juice try that as your dinner. When you are in school, your brain needs energy.
  • nicstir
    nicstir Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    thanks i shall do that ^_^