Hitting a wall

I've lost 35 pounds, and I'm still in the "over weight" range. I'm finding it extremely disheartening to have put so much work in and still feel like I'm not getting anywhere.

Replies

• Don't give up hope! Depending on your body type you might take a few months to start physically seeing your results but just remember that no matter what every effort is changing your body on the inside even though you might not be able to see it! Just have faith in yourself and in time things will change dear!
  • kilverstone
    kilverstone Posts: 89 Member
    Have you changed your workout routine recently? Your body adapts very quickly to any workout/fitness regime, so it's important to change it up every 4-6 weeks and alter how you're working out. Maybe a new video or a new sport you can try? Are you strength training?
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Were you in the "obese" range when you started? Because the "overweight" bracket tends to be more-or-less 25 pounds wide.

If so, be proud of how far you've come! 35 pounds is freakin' awesome.

Shoot, I've dropped 25 pounds and I'm barely out of "obese" and into simply "overweight". I'm still obscenely happy about it.

Keep it up!