Hair or no hair under armpits? (Ladies)

Options

Replies

• eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    And what if you're not hairy to begin with. I guess I'm lucky. I shave once every few weeks but no one can tell either way.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    -sprays nair on all you people and runs out of thread-
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I only date hairy beasts.

thata girl
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    whatever i decide that day.......and do whatever you want with your hair! freedom from society norms
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The more hair the better :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • yuuen
    yuuen Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    go away pit hair. don't like it on anyone (maybe for some guys it works) but it's their personal choice in the end so what does my opinion matter.

other than that, guy or girl, I'm pretty lax about my partner shaving, especially when it comes to legs. I sure don't wanna shave them meticulously every few days, so I'm not gonna expect that from my significant otter.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Ok so even if the guy does not have a perfect 10 body but close enough or even an 8, do you like hair, no hair or trimmed armpits?

hair! just leave the hair alone and any woman to even ask for you to do anything to your hair should make your psycho lady flags flying on high alert. seriously, its pit hair and unless its past a "normal" length ex: you can braid it lol comfortably yeah no no no why even talk about it other than to kill time?
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hairy (men). Trimmed or shaved/waxed is a little too metrosexual for me.
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im married to the hairiest man alive....

Theres no sense in trying to control that mess.. lol
    Then my hubby is a tight second! LOL! You are so right!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Hair. But I was brought up before the era of the metrosexual. The only hair removal most men did was shaving their face.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Odd thing I noticed.

The morning people prefer no hair.
    Night people prefer hairy.

-is in between-
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Trimmed or no hair is good. Crazy furriness all over.... no me gusta! :wink:
  • FXOjafar
    FXOjafar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Trimming is a part of my religious duty :)

Zaid bin Arqam (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) said that, 'He who does not remove bodily hair from below the navel, and does not trim the nails, and does not trim his moustache, is not one of us.' i.e. it is against our practice.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I don't care.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Definitely prefer the 'pit hair! No trimming required, but if that's your thing, have at it!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    diff'rent strokes i guess...

this-guy-has-a-troll-armpit-tattoo-1067935.png

:tongue:
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hair, definitely. I don't even like a man with a shaved chest. Maintenance is fine, but I think the only hair a man needs to remove is back hair, if he has it. Other than that, a hairless man just reminds me of woman, a little boy, or, in some cases, a gay male stripper.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Hair. Sorry but any man without hair makes me think gay. I don't care if he's not at all... but I prefer men with hair just cause it makes them look manly. :love:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Hair.