Hello MFP

Options
I wanted to say hello. Started last week. So far, tracking has already made me to start thinking about everything I am about to eat. Have passed on a fast food dinner last night and chose better at lunch today. I have picked up 30 pounds in the last 2 years and need to get rid of them. However, a body at rest wants to stay on the couch. Hopefully MFP will help.

Replies

• xoxolindseym
    Options
    Hello. :tongue:

Awesome job choosing the healthier choices, it can be difficult.
    MFP will help, you just have to give it time.

Good luck!
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Hi, glad you've decided to be healthier :happy:

Make sure you ease into things. I can't tell you how many times I've jumped into a strict diet and exercise only to give up miserable and in pain. Start finding little ways to move more and get your body out of couch mode. Over time you'll want to push further. Don't deprive yourself of everything, but know your limits. Avoid any trigger foods. For example, I can eat pretty much anything in moderation but bring macaroni and cheese into the picture and all bets are off! Take your time and above all don't give up. The weight will come off eventually as long as you push through.

I'm rooting for you and good luck!
  • missvincent23
    missvincent23 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. its a great app. i wouldnt be without it now :)

xox
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What's slappin', broski? I feel the same about the food diary. I'm almost afraid to eat badly just because I'd have to log it. Really helps. Good luck. Feel free to send a friend request if you'd like.