Need 100 pound loss friends, please

Options
2»

Replies

• ladymckinnon
    Options
    Hello,

I have 100+ pounds to lose and I just started back over. I was doing great for about 40 days and then went back into my old ways for a week. I want to be more consistent and stay on track, anyone that would like to be friends could add me. I need some accountability buddies besides my husband lol.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I've lost quite a bit, but still have 40-50 lbs to go. I log in everyday and am committed to being here for the long haul. I'm only losing 1-2 pounds a month lately, but just plugging along. :happy:
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Initially I was going for 227--> 125 as that's healthy BMI range for me. But after reading posts and seeing before/after pics I'm probably looking at 130-140 tops (although may be higher as just started weights & resistance training). So mine would have been 100lb but now 80-90 (and lost 11 already so on my way!). Feel free to add me I log in every day & diary is open.
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends with anyone here - I have similar weight-loss goals and do my best to log in every day and support my friends here. :smile:

Edit to add: My diary is open to my friends - it's a new step for me, but I like the accountability, plus I know how much I like perusing my friends' diaries for good food/meal ideas!
  • fam04
    fam04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me....I started my weight lost regime in February 2014 with a total of 86 pounds to lose. I have lost six pounds since my first weigh in March 2014. I would love to give and receive ideas on how to lose weight and motivate. I log into MFP everyday and have a couple of friends getting on for the extra motivation. The more the merry. :smile:
  • iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm initially trying to lose 90 pounds to get under that 200 mark but losing 130-140 would be even better. It seems like such a long road but I'm trying to take it day by day. I keep my diary open and log every day.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Still have 89 to go...on here pretty consistently...sent you an FR, add me if you'd like

You might also check the groups for the "100+ pounds to lose" group.
  • eawog
    eawog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    About 3 years ago I hot my all time low and weighed around 265. I have slowly losing it and even joined a gym recently and so far i'm down about 50lbs but still need to lose another 60lbs or so...I love how supportive everyone is on here.
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i'm here. Need to lose around 130 - 150 pounds. I have just let so much pass me by. I have had so many false starts. I need to do this now. For myself, my health, for my kids and for my marriage. I have a long road ahead of me but as the quote goes "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. Always in need of new friends. :smile:
  • morton_sf
    Options
    I am trying to lose almost 200 pounds. I use MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. I love my new tracker. I will send you a friend request to add you on. We all can use all the encouragement we can get. When we gather together and support one another the impossible becomes possible.

God give you strength,
    Susan
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you'd like. I'm here for the long haul, log on every day, am fanatical about logging my food, and am I am so doing this thing right this time! I can relate to and validate just about everything you said in your post.

You are in a good place. Many of the people here on MFP struggled with so many of the same issues. It's a great place to find support and encouragement. Hook in and engage. You'll be glad you did.
  • ChromeGaara
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ aswell *_*

good luck to the both of us
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I have to lose 289 pounds to reach my goal weight. Feel free to add me, if you want.
  • hennaj22
    hennaj22 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose around 100lbs. I started trying in December of 2012 and I lost 35lbs by the end of the summer but then gave up and gained 6 back. I recently started back up again and have lost 8lbs in the last two weeks (I know that's a lot but I swear I'm eating enough, it just usually comes off really easy for me for the first couple weeks). I am 5'9' and I currently weigh 231 (36lbs down from my Dec. 2012 weight) and I'm really motivated to make it down to 170ish. I have been doing 30-35 min of cardio a day and some strength training as well. If anyone would like to add me I wouldn't be opposed to having some friends on here to keep me going and that I can inspire to keep going :)
  • Cyndesire
    Cyndesire Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am starting with a goal of 92. May need to lose more but it was something to aim for. I have lost 48 so far. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • eriecc
    eriecc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I decided to take up the cause again after buying new pants a size bigger then within a couple months those where getting tight. Really don't want to buy new cloths every 3 months, unless it is a shirnking size. I to used this before but never participated in any of the Forums. Well about 75;bs to go.
  • MamaB1056
    MamaB1056 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could have written this post myself, it's nice to see so many on a very similar journey. Finding the right support is very difficult but I am hoping this attempt for me will be different. Feel free to add me =)