ChaLEAN Extreme friends!

Options
I just ordered ChaLEAN Extreme and am planning on officially starting on 3/10 after I finish T25 Beta! Anyone else doing the program? I would love to hear how it's going and feel free to add me so we can support each other. :)

Replies

• rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bump
  • livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    How did you like t25? I'm thinking of starting that next! I have a friend that does chaLEAN and she loves is! Feel free to add me!!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    How did you like t25? I'm thinking of starting that next! I have a friend that does chaLEAN and she loves is! Feel free to add me!!

I LOVE T25. I have two more weeks of Beta left and I've lost 13 pounds. I really take well to Shaun T's style for whatever reason, I find him motivating and funny and just really enjoy the workouts.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have 1 more week of beta then plan to do gamma. After that I will start Chalean Extreme :-).
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    I have 1 more week of beta then plan to do gamma. After that I will start Chalean Extreme :-).

Awesome! You're one week ahead of me. :) I'm planning on starting ChaLean and Gamma simultaneously if I can handle it.
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting Chalean extreme next Monday 3/10. I love Shaun T's workouts as well. My fav is Insanity even though it kicks my butt every time!! I started it a few weeks ago, but got injured, so I'm gonna do Chalean Extreme to get myself back in shape and then plan on doing a round of insanity! Feel free to add me!!
  • lttappenn
    lttappenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am currently finishing up Insanity. My last day is March 24th and then I will be starting Chalean Extreme. I will also be doing some trail running as the weather permits. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am finishing a second round of Body Revolution this month. I just got ChaLEAN Extreme in the mail yesterday and plan to start on March 30th. A little later than you but feel free to add me if you like!
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i'm starting chalean march 16
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Adding you guys, thanks! :)
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting ChaLEAN Extreme on March 10th as well. Would love to have friends who are also doing it who I can vent with and talk about how it's going.

If anyone else is doing it - add me as a friend so we can help each other out!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting ChaLEAN Extreme on March 10th as well. Would love to have friends who are also doing it who I can vent with and talk about how it's going.

If anyone else is doing it - add me as a friend so we can help each other out!

got and accepted your request! Thanks for the add. :) I'm looking forward to being on the same schedule as someone on my friends list!
  • izzy2224
    izzy2224 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also plan to start Chalean Extreme on March 10th, feel free to add me!
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow as well! Summer is getting way too close and I have way too much fat on this body right now to even consider getting in a bathing suit! Feel free to add me if you like :flowerforyou:

Tracy
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Can't afford ChaLEAN Xtream yet but ever since I finished Turbojam and Turbofire I definitely want this new DVD! She is awesome and motivational! Lost 13 lbs because of her!
  • jamield_83
    Options
    I'm ending my first week this week! I love it so far!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    How's the first week going, everyone? I'm loving it so far. Scale has gone up a few pounds but I'm thinking that's probably some water retention, my muscles probably have no idea what's going on haha.
  • martz29
    martz29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started a hybrid schedule of Turbofire and ChaLEAN Extreme. Have done other beachbody workouts but changing up my diet this time round too....bring on summer! Would love to have some more Turbofire or Chalean Extreme buddies :-)
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I don't really know much about TurboFire but it sounds like lots of people are doing hybrids. Is it mostly a cardio program?
  • qbredlipstick
    qbredlipstick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started ChaLEAN Extreme on Sat 3/15 feel free to add. I've done a lot of the Beachbody workouts, and I loveeeeeeeee Chalene!