has your favorite food changed?

Options
themommie
themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
My absolute favorite thing to eat used to be ice cream or burritod, now I rarely eat either one, my favorites are nonfat chai tea or stirfry....what were your favorites what r they noe

Replies

• mariepreston1995
    Options
    my favorite thing to eat used to be burritod noe it's coffy.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    No, I still love beef.
    Carnivorous rabbit Rex. R-Rex.
  • JefferyArnold
    JefferyArnold Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I have found that since they FORCED food places to stop using trans fats... My deep-fried delicious food is no longer so delicious. It made me very sad.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Nope...

Prime rib has and always will be my favorite food on this planet.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    never use to eat red meat... now i can't get enough of it
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I used to love peanut butter and donuts and iced honey buns. I can't eat them now. My taste buds changes a lot after I had my 2nd daughter. I thought they'd go back to normal after a couple of months, but she's almost 7 months old now and I still can't stand sweet stuff.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Not really. I do like birds' eye garlic cauliflower and asparagus now though. I still eat all the favorites, just not often. I haven't had chips and dip for a while which is depressing me as there's bacon dip in the fridge.
  • cns94
    cns94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I used to love cheeseburgers but now I love chipotle burrito bowls and salmon. I never get sick of those two things. I'm still a sucker for hot, fresh bread with butter.