Fitbit Flex HELP please

Options
I just got a Fitbit Flex and I'm so confused on the dashboard calorie tracking thing!!! I did the "guided" weight loss calorie instructions and if I'm not mistaken it tells me to eat less than 1,000 calories a day!?!?! That's not going to happen!

So I manually set calorie intake at 1200, one tracker says I'm at 120% of my goal and is cheering me on. the other says I'm under and still take in 70 calories.... what?

Is there a way to sync it to MFP? And someone please guide me on how to set up how many calories I need and how to read this thing!

Thanks!
Sarah

Replies

• rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/29K9C4 Im a fitbit user... feel free to add me! Yes you can sync with MFP, go to the apps tab, then go to app gallery. You can sync from there. Good luck!!
  • Glencarron
    Options
    Hi
    I use a Flex and MFP. I don't worry too much about the recommended calorie intake that changes according to exercise levels, it is too hard to work out and varying intake just messes with my metabolism. I use MPF to eat 1500 calories everyday and aim to hit my Fitbit step and active calorie targets. So far it is working!