Has anyone tried "Innergy"?

Options
I just signed up for it through my insurance and I wanted to know if it worked for them.

I'm looking at the features and there's no android app, they have a VERY limited array of foods to pick from for calories, and their fitness goal for me is 60 minutes a week.

I'm starting to see fitness pal is a better deal.

They do provide a coach and measure your BMI, but I don't know, I feel like I'm a lot more limited than I am here.

Replies

• fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    60 minutes per week? Do you have a pulse?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I have never heard of it but 60 minutes of exercise a week is pretty low and any diet that you feel is very restrictive is going to set you up for failure. Its what happen to me when I did paleo. Just follow a moderate deficit, eat foods high in fats and protein and do a combination of weight training and mild cardio. Also, pick up a food scale for accuracy.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    You can measure your BMI practically anywhere online for free. It is just a glance on a chart listing height and weight.

Even just walking 15 minutes after work 5 nights a week will net you more than 60 minutes of activity. Is it just a calorie counter? Or is it suggesting food plans for you?

If it is just a counter, save your money and stay here. Big database for calories, tons of groups for support and coaching, and you can measure your BMI among other things for free.

Whatever you do, just try to make it sustainable: something you can continue for a few months at a time. Good luck!