An Overweight Mother of 2

Options
Hello everyone. I'm 24. I'm 5'5. I'm 208lbs. And I've had 2 c-sections with both of my girls. One is 2yrs old and the other is 6 months. I'm breast feeding the 6 month old. I own a weight watchers scale and my stats look horrible. I have never been this big in my life til pregnancy came along. I've always been 130-140lbs. Also being sedentary during pregnancy didn't help much then being bogged down by c-section, sucked. I hope that I can lose weight over time and get to 120lbs and stick to it. Motivation is hard as heck but I'm working through it. I have my days.

Replies

• msreg08
    msreg08 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, except I've had 3 c-sections and I've got to lose 130lbs feel free to add because I promise I understand! You can do it !
  • jenifo11
    jenifo11 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was an overweight mother and I had my child by c-section, so I hear ya! I started at 230 originally, but I'm down to 140 now! It's been a long road and I'll probably always have the little c-section pooch, but it is doable. Feel free to add me if you like. I'm on here everyday to give and receive encouragement :)
  • Gingerrcrockett
    Options
    I've had three c-sections and want to get healthy before trying for another baby this Summer. I was very fit and string before my first baby (5 years ago) so I know what you're going through!
  • Gingerrcrockett
    Options
    That's supposed to be strong, not string.