Look at my profile pic...

Options
I have lost 56lbs. I know I am slimming down. As for the picture--I obviously have weight around my mid section . I know I can't target where I lose weight, but what do I need to do to make the flab turn to fab!?!? I love doing cardio (so I can eat more). I can't afford a person Al trainer but I do belong to the YMCA. Can someone recommend a free site to look at or help me to figure out what I need to add.

Replies

• kammyrios
    kammyrios Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Try YouTube and search HIIT workouts. I bet that helps. Good luck! And awesome job! You look great!
  • jmcconatha
    jmcconatha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! Very impressive! As for your question... You've probably heard before that "abs are made in the kitchen" and even if you never aim for the washboard look, your diet will always be the most important part of your fat loss strategy. And as you lose weight, shedding the pounds will (sadly) get more difficult. You've already lost 56 lbs, so you're definitely doing something right! Just keep at it! You might consider upping the intensity (try HIIT as kammyrios suggested) or length of your workouts each time your body begins to get used to the routine. And be sure you're not eating back all the calories you just burned. As far as a website... I don't have a specific site to refer you to, but MFP has a lot to offer. Keep up the good work!
  • erickbrian
    erickbrian Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT MY DEFAULT PIC!

JUST LOOK AT IT!

Soon, I will be a lone wolf! Oooooouuuwuwwwwwwowoow oooowoww wooowowww!!

Oh yes, congrats and job well done, Cheers!
  • ashleysarvi
    Options
    weights! Strength training =) i would go to youtube search bodyrock tv. I love it
  • candlechick27
    candlechick27 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I started at 227lbs, and I look forward to get down 50lbs!! I to carry my weight in my mid section, so I am following!!