Cruising in 3 months! Anyone else have a 3-month goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• Peek54
    Peek54 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there,
    Yes I am on a 3 month crusade to lose 40 Lbs before summer. I just joined Venus Factor, check it out. designed specifically for woman. Let's be a support for each other!
  • Kellytup
    Kellytup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just joined this site yesterday. I'm on a 3 month plan too. Want to lose a few inches and tone up for summer. Been walking/running on treadmill and free weight exercises since January. I do that 3 days a week. Today I just started 30 Day Shred.
    I look forward to chatting and supporting one another.

Here's to a healthier life!
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Hawaii in July, so I'd like to be reasonably thin by summer. I've lost 16 pounds since Jan 1 just through diet, but I really need to add in exercise to start toning and reshaping. I'm going to try to lose at least another 15 pounds by the end of June. I will still be about 15 pounds over my ultimate goal weight, but I'll be much happier to be seen in a bathing suit than I would be now.

I could use some more friends, so feel free to add me, anyone! :flowerforyou:
  • chelseafisher5648
    chelseafisher5648 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    End of May I would like to be at my goal 125 10 lbs a month. I also have a exercise goal to be running 3 miles. :)
  • candai79
    candai79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you, I am 5'4 and at 224. In three months I would like to visit family. I have been avoiding the world lately I am so ashamed at my weight. I am married mother of two. I am all for the two pound a week loss
  • jerseygirl227
    jerseygirl227 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! So nice to see so many posts!!!

I started a thread in the motivation and support forum. I think I called it the three month goal thread. In any case, I invite all of you to check it out. We can post our messages of motivation and support over the next three months!

We can do it!!!!!
  • jerseygirl227
    jerseygirl227 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The thread in motivation and support is actually called June 1 Goal Group. Just us!!!
  • Taylor_Is_Healthy
    Options
    I'm 5' 5'' and I am 140, looking to lose 20 lbs before may so 2lb a week weight loss it is for me. I would happily motivate you to stay on track if you would do the same for me!!