weightloss buddies? who want to loss more then 50+ lbs

2»

Replies

• mercergirl2008
    mercergirl2008 Posts: 63 Member
    I need to lose 81 lbs
  • mercergirl2008
    mercergirl2008 Posts: 63 Member
    Just click on their names and then click to add friend.
  • Memorysketch
    Memorysketch Posts: 41 Member
    I'm up for friends :) I have a hard time keeping motivated lately.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    add me too :) i'm a mom and i've gained a bunch since having kids too. im hoping to lose about 100lbs but i may need to lose more than that really....
  • Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    Hi.. I too have 2 kids.... But I was always overweight - and don't want to be anymore....

I had 53lbs to loose but have lost 18lbs already. So now 35lbs to gooo..... Hope I can do it....

All the best to you!
  • Hi

I'm new to MFP too. I've always followed SW or WW but decided that I need to do this on my own because as soon as I don't go to group my weigh goes through the roof and I end up being heavier than when I started. For me this has to be a lifestyle change because as well as needing to loose 66lb I also have the beginnings of fatty liver disease. I have two beautiful children and I don't want them to pick up my bad eating habits.

I'm going to try and see if I can figure out how to friend request people but in the meantime, if your going through the same things as me or would just love to become Fitnesspal friends then send me a request/message with a bit of info about you too.

Thanks
  • cherrymei
    cherrymei Posts: 23
    We can help each other! ^^ I need to lose roughly 70lbs for my goal weight. :3 It will be tough but I know it will be worth it :D
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Hey everyone! I have about 75lbs left to lose. I've lost 23 so far :D Add me :D
  • susanboehme1
    susanboehme1 Posts: 4 Member
    I am fairly new to mfp and I want to lose about 85lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend. I can use all the motivation and help I can get.
  • melaniebutler2012
    melaniebutler2012 Posts: 7 Member
    I need to lose 50+ lbs. I'm 42, a stay-home mom, and trying to lose the weight has become my "job" lately. I'm walking more, eating low cal, low fat, high fiber, high protein. I really could use some supportive/encouraging weight loss buddies on here. Anyone is welcome to add me! :)
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    You are welcome to add me. I’m a mother to 2 wonderful children, a wife and work full time. I’d like to lose a total of 145lbs to reach my ultimate goal weight but I’ll be just as happy to get under 200lbs --- getting there! I could always use additional friends for encouragement.
  • Hi my name is Heather. I need to lose 45 lbs. I know im not at 50 so i hope i can still no this group. :bigsmile: I'm 37 and have a 11 month old. I haven't been 155 since before I meant my husband in 1999. I really want to get this weight off. I'm so excited about this site...I'm already losing weight and exercising more. I can really use the motivation from a few encouraging motivated people
  • heatha2014
    heatha2014 Posts: 2
    How is everyone doing? I fell off of the exercising for a little while and now I'm back and trying to stick to it. If there was one thing that helped people stay motivated what is it? At first its always seems to be the hardest but once you get going I know it gets easier and motivating! sigh...#needsomeinspiration